The Gothic Tarot by Vargo Study Group

WolfyJames

Would anyone be interested in a study group on this deck? I just got this deck and I'm in love with it. I would like to use it along with my main deck, and understand it better. I'm sure that, with many persons working on this study group, it would make us understand and appreciate this deck better. What do you think?

Dark_angel

I love this deck too; a study group would be a brilliant idea!

Umbrae

a study group on this deck would be good.

mercenary30

Study Group

I have never been in a study group. I would be very happy to join.

WolfyJames

I'm glad to see that there are people who are interested!

mercenary30 said:
I have never been in a study group. I would be very happy to join.

I've never been in a study group myself, and never started one before, you're not the only one new at this. We simply share how we interpret the cards, we discuss the details in them as well. Are you ready to try?

By the way, Dark Angel, you will be able to add what you wrote on The High Priestess in the Comparative study.

WolfyJames

By the way, if you want to discuss about a card in particular, go ahead and start a thread, you don't need my permission to do so.

Umbrae

WolfyJames said:
...go ahead and start a thread, you don't need my permission to do so.

Buddy...I elect you as esteemed leader! Should we perhaps do them in numerical order, one a day or so to see how it goes? Whoever wakes up first and posts first starts the thread?

WolfyJames

Sure, why not? I started with the Fool because it was the first card and I had something to say about it. What is important is that we study the cards, however the order is, or who started the threads. If you want to study the Queen of Pentacles and have things to say about the card, just start a thread and we'll follow with our inputs as well. So, with that in mind, people here can talk right away about cards that talk to them and share it with us. Simply start a thread like I did. I'm eager to see where this is going to head.

Cerulean

Hello-Gothic Tarot fans

Beautiful deck and I've been reading as I can what you all say.

Makes me think this beautiful reinterpretation of 19th century thriller novels and scenes emerging from Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre, among other things.

Thanks for your posts.

I was interested in this also s an adjunct to a modern reinterpretation, the fantasy LS Gothic Tarot of the Vampires, which chooses the modern world and might be more for the modern anime/movie fans.

Mari H.

WolfyJames

Hi! Welcome in this study group. Enjoy yourself! We hope we'll see you again at some point, we're interested in everyone's inputs. And good luck with your gothic vampire deck.