My Moldevite Experience

yannie

Ok so i felt that trying to post a pic of my moldavite was something i should do in case anyone was interested in what it looks like. it is a very small piece but i still like it very much.

rVGzKm5.jpg

Ooh love the way it catches the light! Looks powerful. In my experience size doesn't matter - I've held bigger pieces of moldavite but none connect better with me than the one I have now, which is about an inch long & triangular in shape. It's a curved little piece; looks like it melted onto a curved rock surface before someone pried it off.

I've posted elsewhere that it seemed to get jealous when I was shopping elsewhere for comparison, & when I held other pieces of moldavite in the shop. First my regular shop closed early on the day I decided to revisit it, then later it acted like a jealous lover, suddenly feeling dead in my hands lol. But I decided on it, & it's now my prrreciousssssssss LOL. (I vaguely recall a dream about the significance of its shape...)

Eta LMAO if anyone notices the subtle innuendo...it wasn't intentional xD but damn my writer's block seems to have cleared for this!

wraithklewn

So i've been carrying this little piece on me constantly.. in a tiny felt bag when i am out and about doing things. i dont get headaches or any overwhelming stuff like some others have here. At night when i go to sleep i have it near my bed and right next to.. a clear quartz point.. ha.. it doesnt overwhelm me at all. No need for any grounding stones at all.

So far things i have been noticing.. im dreaming a bit more.. alot of times i never remember them if i have any. sometimes i just dont seem to have dreams.. now im starting to actually remember them after waking up.

Ive also feel more peaceful and calm since getting it as well. More energetic as well.

celticnoodle

I've posted elsewhere that it seemed to get jealous when I was shopping elsewhere for comparison, & when I held other pieces of moldavite in the shop. First my regular shop closed early on the day I decided to revisit it, then later it acted like a jealous lover, suddenly feeling dead in my hands lol. But I decided on it, & it's now my prrreciousssssssss LOL. (I vaguely recall a dream about the significance of its shape...)
:laugh:

Eta LMAO if anyone notices the subtle innuendo...it wasn't intentional xD but damn my writer's block seems to have cleared for this!
:D

So i've been carrying this little piece on me constantly.. in a tiny felt bag when i am out and about doing things. i dont get headaches or any overwhelming stuff like some others have here. At night when i go to sleep i have it near my bed and right next to.. a clear quartz point.. ha.. it doesnt overwhelm me at all. No need for any grounding stones at all.
wow! interesting!!!

So far things i have been noticing.. im dreaming a bit more.. alot of times i never remember them if i have any. sometimes i just dont seem to have dreams.. now im starting to actually remember them after waking up.

Ive also feel more peaceful and calm since getting it as well. More energetic as well.

Well, the moldavite is a gem that is known to affect the heart, 3rd eye and crown chakras specifically. Are you normally a jittery type of person or a very calm one? And, as for your dreams, it defnitely could be the moldavite as well. :) It is a super good stone for dreaming and meditation. Perhaps you have a very strong sense of self that it doesn't feel the need to compete with the moldavite - but is meeting it on an equal level? :D

It could be helping you to feel more peaceful and calm as it is one that resonates specifically with the heart chakra as I mentioned above. This is wonderful for you! Thank you for sharing that with us too. :)

wraithklewn

Well, the moldavite is a gem that is known to affect the heart, 3rd eye and crown chakras specifically. Are you normally a jittery type of person or a very calm one? And, as for your dreams, it defnitely could be the moldavite as well. :) It is a super good stone for dreaming and meditation. Perhaps you have a very strong sense of self that it doesn't feel the need to compete with the moldavite - but is meeting it on an equal level? :D

It could be helping you to feel more peaceful and calm as it is one that resonates specifically with the heart chakra as I mentioned above. This is wonderful for you! Thank you for sharing that with us too. :)

Oh im a very anxious person and this beauty does help me calm down some. and for the dreaming yep for long periods of time i just dont dream.. its usually nothing but blackness for me and ive been having more dreams lately then ive had in a very long time.. im not complaining either. Ah hmm well i am a gifted person as a healer and also a worker of justice in occult practices ( a certified hoodoo practitioner but i dont do things for the public in any capacity.. maybe someday) a mystic and slightly empathic..im kind of hoping this helps open some more doors spiritually as well.

celticnoodle

ah ha! this is why you are feeling more relaxed and not getting the migraines/headaches like many of us get or the other symptoms. This is good! As for opening more doors for you spiritually...that is this stones specialty! I am sure it will do so. Would love to hear of your experiences with it as it does! :)

wraithklewn

a short update. wow i dont know but this liltte stone has caused me to go on a serious mission of reorganizing and removing old stuff around the house, garage, shed, yard and basement like something fierce. ive been doing this everyday since my last post here and ive had tons of energy to do this each day so far. this is an unexpected occurrence with moldavite. but thankfully im almost done with all this stuff now.

ive even been repainting and fixing up some old stuff that had belonged to my grandfather too.

Nosgo

Yup that exactly what Moldavite encourage you to do with its energy. Be prepared for the same kind of task but on a more interior level... ;D

yannie

Haha that's cute. Doesn't quite have that effect on me - my room is still cluttered AF! I do get the occasional burst of motivation to tidy and de-clutter some, but not as thoroughly as in your case. & I can't really attribute that to the moldavite either cos I've got other stones lying around...

Love learning about the different ways moldavite affects people!

celticnoodle

a short update. wow i dont know but this liltte stone has caused me to go on a serious mission of reorganizing and removing old stuff around the house, garage, shed, yard and basement like something fierce. ive been doing this everyday since my last post here and ive had tons of energy to do this each day so far. this is an unexpected occurrence with moldavite. but thankfully im almost done with all this stuff now.

ive even been repainting and fixing up some old stuff that had belonged to my grandfather too.

:laugh: I just recalled that when I purchased this little gem, the hubby and I were back living in VT, renting a home. I, too, seemed to be on a serious mission of keeping that home spotless! I dusted & vacuumed daily-moving the furniture around and washed the bathrooms and kitchen floor every day. While, I am clean--I was going a bit overboard when living there. :laugh: I was thinking it was because I was bored, but I'm even surprised that I would think that, as I was working in the new age shop as a tarot reader a few days a week, and delivered meals on wheels at least once a week, as well as read in my home, volunteered at the Church and had all my good friends around me again. Most of them were retired--and so we often did things together. Looking back at this now, it MUST have been the exposure to this delightful little moldavite! When we moved back to NY, our landlord gave us our full deposit back immediately-w/o even looking at the empty home--because he had been there a few times and knew I always cleaned it.

Wish it would give me this energy again--- right now! :D