New Tarot History website

Teheuti

There's a new website devoted to Tarot history that's still in development but looks like it will be pretty good - based on the articles now up. I have trouble reading the script font, though. If you, too, have trouble with the font, and would like to read more, please let the site creator, Joep van Loon, know.

http://tarotwheel.net/

gregory

If you mean the comic sans that seems to be the default - it is one of my favourite ones for clarity - sorry, Teheuti ! Believe it or not, it's set as one of my default fonts !

Teheuti

If you mean the comic sans that seems to be the default - it is one of my favourite ones for clarity - sorry, Teheuti ! Believe it or not, it's set as one of my default fonts !
I'm glad you mention this and that I said something about the font. On my desktop Mac it shows up as Comic Sans and is quite readable but on my iPad it is in a terribly unreadable script!

gregory

I'm glad you mention this and that I said something about the font. On my desktop Mac it shows up as Comic Sans and is quite readable but on my iPad it is in a terribly unreadable script!
OH. I'll have a look on my tablet later :) Maybe you can set your default to override it ?

Zephyros

Strange, I haven't looked at it on a PC but on my Android tablet it shows as normal Times New Roman or something like that. Are there any images on the site? I see huge white squares everywhere, and I don't know why I can see anything there.

In any case a very interesting site, I look forward to reading it.

Zephyros

OH. I'll have a look on my tablet later :) Maybe you can set your default to override it ?

There's a setting that overrides a site's fonts. It can do some wonky things, though, so it's best used and then turned off again.

Teheuti

There's a setting that overrides a site's fonts. It can do some wonky things, though, so it's best used and then turned off again.
Personally I'm not going to override fonts just to look at one website. I've never seen this font come up before. It seems someone else, not in the US, has the exact same problem and since Joep is still creating the website it's a perfect time to see if something can be done to fix it.

Chrystella

How odd. On my PC, the font is Arial. Anyway, thanks for sharing a cool new resource.

Teheuti

The fonts are fixed now. Not quite as interesting but at least they aren't unreadable on an iPad or iPhone.

Huck, yes, it appears that Joep already published some of his material on the web. I think he's taking the opportunity to put it all in one place and update it.