JEAN PIERRE PAYEN 1713 TAROT FOR 2016

JylliM

Both decks arrived today. They are of excellent quality. Many thanks for the handwritten note on the Burdel 6 de Deniers.

Yves Le Marseillais

Thanks for your feedbacks

Both decks arrived today. They are of excellent quality. Many thanks for the handwritten note on the Burdel 6 de Deniers.

Bonjour JylliM,

Thanks a lot for your words that reward us (Wilfried and I) for this long and hard work to get this result.
We are also very satisfied of quality of cards: thickness, satin finition and colours.

We fixed all things now and printing process is not anymore one of our main problem.
Each tarot is different and like a new friend we meet.

Salutations from Marseille City,

Yves

Patrick Booker

I have just purchased a copy. I have the Flornoy Dodal, and like the expressive faces. Looking forward to this.

Patrick

Yves Le Marseillais

Work in progress

I have just purchased a copy. I have the Flornoy Dodal, and like the expressive faces. Looking forward to this.

Patrick

Hello Patrick,

I just received your order and prepare your parcel as others who just arrived.

Happy Feasts to you and all !

Yves

Patrick Booker

Deck arrived today. A quality product, as are the other Heritage decks. It will be fun to compare with the Dodal images.

Patrick

Patrick Booker

I have just looked at the Payen and Dodal side by side. Some similarities and some differences. The Dodal faces seem to be more bug-eyed, and their jackets more often show buttons. The Dodal Temperance has bare breasts. I particularly like the ground on the Payen Knights - gentler than the Dodal.

Patrick

agviz

Yves,

Having received both of the new decks, I will say they are of outstanding quality. As great as your previous decks were, the card stock is even nicer yet with these. I especially love the Payen, but I'm very glad to have both. It's very clear that you love your work and put much effort into making these decks as best as they can be. I don't just enjoy looking at these decks; I read with them too. Thank you and please keep up your magnificent work.

tedglart

Yves,
The new Madenie and Payen decks arrived today in perfect condition and are wonderful. Congratulations and many thanks for all your work. I am already looking forward to your next project.
All the best,
Tom

Alex Zhbanov

Hello Yves!
I`ve received decks from you! Payen 181 and Madenie 164. Thank You for releases and i wish a new interesting replicas next year.

Alexey

Le Fanu

Going to the webpage, it says the Payen is "now available in the boutique", but when you click on the boutique, only the Heri, Burdel and Chosson are listed. Am I looking in the wrong place or has it already sold out?