View Single Post
Resident

Shuvano 
Resident

At first, I had some difficulty with this particular card as I have always loved the more traditional Temperance image......and this card didn't do anything for me. But again, after much contemplation and reading other's posts, I have a whole new respect for Lee's Temperance imagery!

I see this card as the chef blending and creating new and innovative ideas....he is using raw ingredients and creating a whole new product. The alchemical aspect of this card is quite apparent and (to me) the fact that this chef is cooking on the stove tell me that we need to sometimes 'heat things up' to create something new out of other ordinary things in our lives. It also nicely sums up the true qualities of Temperance in the aspects of harmony and understanding (you need to know how flavors are going to mix and how to cook a particular plate), moderation (we need to eat to live, not live to eat), and healing (food is a basic necessity.....a balanced diet leads to a more balanced lifestyle and life in general!).
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #7