I lost the faeries oracle book :(

gorgeousbutterfly

I've been moving, and since then i haven't been able to find the book. does anybody know where i can buy the BOOK alone, i already have the cards. anybody?

maybe its the faeries sign that i should use my intuition to read the cards.

moderndayruth

gorgeousbutterfly said:
I've been moving, and since then i haven't been able to find the book. does anybody know where i can buy the BOOK alone, i already have the cards. anybody?

maybe its the faeries sign that i should use my intuition to read the cards.
I think it is a sign ;) I know that it might sound silly to guys who don't work with Faeries, but everything that happenes connected to them - happens with a good reason :D
I am a really tidy person ( that is, i learned to be ;) ), at almost any given moment i know with 99,9% accuracy where is every single thing in my apartment... it did take a lot of cleaning and clearing that lasted more than a year, but i managed... guess what, the only book that disappears occasionally in my tidy universe - is the Faeris accompanyng book... i see it on the second shelf from the top in my library every day and than when i need to do the reading - the book is not there.
There is alaways some rational explanation to what happened (my cats like to "check" the library and they do throw down things ocasionally, also my mother sometimes borrows books without telling me so ;) ), but the thing is that when i have to do some important reading - the book is not there...
I began reading intuitively and from the exchanges here i realised they are more accurate than ones done by the book ;)
All that said, if you want to check the book meaning of some of the Faeries, pm me and i'll type it for you :)
Love&Light
mdr

autumnsdaughter

They hide things on me all the time- especially their book! They told me to just listen to them instead of reading what they are supposed to be meaning. My readings have improved because of it. Once you start talking- especially listening- to them, they will likely give you back your book. :)

gorgeousbutterfly

i asked the faeries where my book is. i got my faery guide card, and i got the impression she is playing with me. she is like the maiden. a baby sun child lol. she is very playful and i can see her messing with me. and for the second card i got the singer of intuition, so i guess this is why she did this. i think maybe so i can based on my intuition? third card geeoooo the slow. i get that i need to take the cards seriously? i don't know :( i also had the feeling that there might be some trouble with my faery guide and the more wise faeries and that i shouldn't have lost my book. lol. thoughts?

franniee

I immediately thought they did something to the book but I have to tell I did a reading the other day and I didn't bother with the book.... go for it alone... it will turn up once you give it a go alone! i am betting :D

greenbeans

gorgeousbutterfly said:
i asked the faeries where my book is. i got my faery guide card, and i got the impression she is playing with me. she is like the maiden. a baby sun child lol. she is very playful and i can see her messing with me. and for the second card i got the singer of intuition, so i guess this is why she did this. i think maybe so i can based on my intuition? third card geeoooo the slow. i get that i need to take the cards seriously? i don't know :( i also had the feeling that there might be some trouble with my faery guide and the more wise faeries and that i shouldn't have lost my book. lol. thoughts?

gorgeousbutterfly, it really sounds like your faeries are talking to you loud and clear!

I always think the Guide turning up is a sign that the Fae want you to listen up, its important! Your guide sounds so sweet. she wants to play!

The Singer of Intuition-
The fae think you are ready to develop your intuitive powers. You have access to a whole library of Faery books- if you just look carefully!

Geooo-
I think he wants you to spend 'quality time' with the fae, rather than flicking through the book for 'quick fix' meanings. (I do this, Geooo must get so mad at me!) he may also be saying you will find the book or get another book when you are ready.

I don't think you're in trouble at all. I just think the fae want a stronger relationship with you, and to help you on your journey. It's exciting!