Favorite YouTube Tarot Channels

ldiddy

Beware Youtube Tarot Wormholes!!

So many great channels, I'll definitely second Shyfox. I love the way she talks about decks. The best advice I ever received on the Mary-el was from her channel.

Aside from the many great ones already mentioned, I also enjoy Arwen Lynch (weekly tarotscopes where I gather her interpretations and see many decks) and Mindful Tarot (who often brings an interesting Buddhist slant).

Youtube tarot always leads me to deck lust, so I try to be careful (it doesn't usually work).

Dogs&Coffee

Kelly of truth in story and New Age Hipster are my current faves and have inspired me to start my own youtube channel. Ethany is a good one to follow too but her videos always make me want more decks, so like IDiddy said prepare for deck lust.

Carojulie

Kelly of truth in story and New Age Hipster are my current faves and have inspired me to start my own youtube channel. Ethany is a good one to follow too but her videos always make me want more decks, so like IDiddy said prepare for deck lust.
I would love to see one of your video, would you mind giving us the name of your channel ?

Dogs&Coffee

I would love to see one of your video, would you mind giving us the name of your channel ?

It's Cape Cod Creatures. I also make masks and stuff... so it'll be mostly a vlog for that, but I don't believe in thousands of channels for different things by the same person. That's what play lists are for. I'm actually doing a new video later today... tea leaf fortune cards unboxing : 3

Falcor

I am a huge fan of Kelly-Ann Maddox the former "The Four Queens". Her older videos are a bit more Tarot heavy than her recent videos but they are nevertheless worth watching.

I love her videos too. She's awesome and has a lot to teach and to tell.

Cocobird55

Another vote for Kelly Ann Maddox. I like her style.

Isobel Gaudie

I agree on John Ballantrae! His name just did not come to my scatterbrain. Glad others mentionend him. Thanks. :)

NightMagic628

I'll second the rec for Kelly-Ann Maddox. Her videos are just wonderful, and so is she.

Yes! I watched her review of Tarot of a Moon Garden and I bought the deck straight away even though I wasn't looking to do so. Her descriptions were so lovely.

Shade

Subscribe, subscribe, subscribe, subscribe! Loving all these recommendations, will have to make some popcorn and have a night in viewing all these.

tinkerbell

You Tube Channels....

Wow.....
Soo many new channels to check out! :love: