View Single Post
Citizen

nicki 
Citizen

Question 21 ways to read a tarot card - Step 16

Step 16.1 Do a basic sketch of your card, what did you discover that you hadnít noticed before?
I've decided I must have chosen the worst card to try and sketch as this card has so much detail and its all so important and as much as I tried couldnít get anywhere near what I wanted to draw without missing certain things out, so I decided to describe what I wanted instead of drawing it, I hope this is ok.

I decided to enlarge the card for detail. Until now I hadnít realised that the wings were actually attached the egg and the Lion and Eagle were sitting on the wings. The main thing I noticed is the naked man and woman in the top corners, until now I really had no idea what they represented but looking at them more closely they seem sad and disillusioned almost as if they are unfinished. This is in total contrast to the Emperor and Empress both are clothed, adorned with jewels and portray happiness and fulfilment. This has thrown up the question whether the Emperor and Empress represent the finished product of the figures in the corner?

I hope this is ok and counts as a step.

nicki
Top   #28