Steampunk Tarot

vee

I'm pretty sure it's shipping out early from all sellers. :) Or at least all sellers received it early, I suppose its their choice to ship it out or not. But why wouldn't they? So hopefully y'all won't have to wait too long!

blackrainbow

I just ordered from the BD.

Tarot Fairy

I just ordered from the BD also, can hardly wait!

DaughterOfDanu

HAPPY SQUEAL!

Just got the notice from Amazon that it's shipping early- March 21st!
I'm even more excited that it'll be here before my birthday :D

metatron3

*Eyes Vee's deck, snatches chocolate cake from Metatron3's hand and shoves it into mouth*

<obviously lying> What ? Vee received it ? hu ? Didn't read it ...</obviously lying>

97 days of chryogenics life left !

*bakes another chocolate cake ... actually mi-cuit au chocolat this time*

want some iAmRiotEyes ?

LadyDeborah

I just got notice that mine has been shipped and should be here Tuesday, the 21st. :)

Essjay

I've ordered mine from BD too - I'm a sucker(punch) for steampunk so am looking forward to this. All this talk of chocolate but from the look of the scans this really needs a dark brown velvet bag :D

Also the price on BD is pretty good in comparison to Amazon - almost £6 cheaper?!

LadyDeborah

My deck arrived Monday. I think this will be on my list of favorites. I love it and was fascinated by just about every card I looked at. There is one thing, though. Has anyone else noticed the smell of this deck? It smells very odd, almost an ammonia type odor. I think it will go away. It's already better since it has been opened, but it isn't a usual ink smell, not to me anyway. Other than that little odditie, I am really impressed and plan to use this deck a lot. I can't quit looking at it!