Japaridze Tarot

tarotbear

Without being disrespectful of the artist:

As Art - wonderful :thumbsup:
As a Tarot deck - unsure :confused:
As far as Tarot Readability - none :?:

Just my two cents ...

Chiriku

This was the first deck I bought in a long time (for me, anyway). I received it a couple of weeks ago. Normally I do a lot of research on decks I'm interested in but for some reason I just let go and ordered this one, even knowing it might not be that practical/useful.

I haven't had a chance to look carefully at each image yet because I sort of want to jump right in with a reading with it and see how it flows.

Le Fanu

Everywhere I look for this deck I see it listed as a book. How are people ordering it and knowing that it's a deck? I think I'll just have to wait till I see it in a shop.

earthair

Everywhere I look for this deck I see it listed as a book. How are people ordering it and knowing that it's a deck? I think I'll just have to wait till I see it in a shop.
Not sure what country you're in ... but this is what I ordered http://www.amazon.co.uk/Japaridze-T...id=1416007979&sr=8-1&keywords=japaridze+tarot

I think it's listed as hardcover because it comes in a hardback strength box, which contains the 80 cards and the book is inside, a bit like Gilded Royale with an added book, or kit version of Illuminati with bigger cards!

Just took it for a spin and it's unlike any deck I've read. Ignore what I said earlier- it's not RWS at all, much much freer, abstract and more instinctive, I just went with it and tried to forget everything I normally associate with cards.

Le Fanu

Thank you earthair :*

That helps enormously. And that's my nearest amazon so I shall order NOW!

ETA; oops, no I won´t. Says "out of stock" :(

tarotbear

When I first posted this there were two versions but it also was giving you access to my accounts! :bugeyed::eek::bugeyed:

This is what Amazon USA says.

agviz

I just placed the order for this today. Some of the cards look brilliant. Some I'm not so sure of yet. If the deck can challenge my mind without putting it into overload (a regrettably narrow range there), it'll be worth it for me. I'm willing to give it a go.

Le Fanu

Got mine from Book Depository- click on 'used&new' ;)
I did. It said "sorry we are unable to proceed with your order." Must be a delivery problem r.e posting abroad. I found it on the Book Depository site with the same isbn so will order there.

Cocobird55

I ordered this yesterday. The art is too beautiful to pass up.