Glass Owl's Spreads

MaineGirl117

I've been really busy as of late but I've been toying around with some ideas for deck specific spreads. I started to do one for the Ludy Lescott but I lost my notes.

They are where you left them last. Please don't give up on the LL spread :D

Did you ever get around to doing the Wizard of Oz spreads? I've had 'Somewhere over the rainbow' song stuck in my head lately... and the 10 of cups following me around, for no reason I can yet fathom...

The Great & Powerful Oz-man behind the curtain would be a cool spread too, I think ;)

I think I might have to rent the movie and just clear it out of my system!!

Glass Owl

Did you ever get around to doing the Wizard of Oz spreads? I've had 'Somewhere over the rainbow' song stuck in my head lately... and the 10 of cups following me around, for no reason I can yet fathom...

The Great & Powerful Oz-man behind the curtain would be a cool spread too, I think ;)

I think I might have to rent the movie and just clear it out of my system!!
Once I moved my decks and books out in the living room, the notes disappeared. I will try to find them today but it is possible they were accidentally put into the recycle bin.

Nope, I haven't gotten around to the Wizard of Oz spreads. I was hoping to find the time to sit down and watch it first but that hasn't happened yet. I already know that I don't want to do one where there is a position based on each character. Instead, I'd rather do ones based on a topic or deal with a specific character or scene. I really do like the "Man Behind The Curtain" idea - very Matrix-like as well!

Glass Owl

I finally found my Ludy Lescot notes the other day (I can't believe I actually found them after all of this time!) and was inspired to come up with a new 2 card spread. One version of it includes lyrics from a Smashing Pumpkins song.

A Match In The Night (2) - A spread inspired by and for the Ludy Lescot deck

Kid A

WOW! I'm bookmarking this thank you GlassOwl! I did the what matters spread in the last newbie exchange and really like it.

Glass Owl

I created a new spread that I think could be used for a variety of situations although it does have a legal "feel" to it. Oh, and please don't let the fact that it has 8 cards frighten you, three of the positions have 2 cards each.

The Scale Of Consequences Spread (8)

Tinevisce

Oh God, can I say I love you, Glass Owl? I'll try to write all of these spreads down in my journal; but given the sheer number of them- would you mind if I printed all of them out and bound it as a book: I'll only use it personally, and I'll have your name on the cover and everything :)

Glass Owl

Oh God, can I say I love you, Glass Owl? I'll try to write all of these spreads down in my journal; but given the sheer number of them- would you mind if I printed all of them out and bound it as a book: I'll only use it personally, and I'll have your name on the cover and everything :)

I don't mind anyone printing out my spreads as long as I am given credit and they are for personal use. If you are interested, a few of my spreads have been featured in several Ebooks that are offered here on AT.

Love & Relationship Spreads EBook
Personal Growth EBook
Three Card Spreads EBook

Someday I'd love to create an EBook (or maybe several~) of my spreads.

Jude

Hi! I used your 2 deck partner spread....interestingly I pulled many of the same cards in the same positions....to me this signified that while these people think they are feeling very different...the reality is they are feeling much the same?? It was enlightening to say the least!:) thanks!