• Selenite

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Sugilite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peridot

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Hemera

What is your Favorite Crystal at the moment and why?

Mine is Aquamarine
I spent my childhood by the sea and I always miss the sea so Aquamarine takes me back to those sandy shores.
It is my birthstone and I recently read somewhere here that birthstones usually have a stronger effect on a person than most other stones. Aquamarine clearly has a strong calming effect on me and it makes me take everyday matters in a more lighthearted way -which is something I often need.

Alta

Mine is Malachite.

I first realized this on a trip to Arizona. We were taking a tour of Canyon du Chelly by the natives and of course at the head of the canyon they were selling hand-crafted jewelry. I purchased a bead necklace of this stone because it just seemed to glow and shimmer under my hands. I have liked wearing it ever since and it gives a centred sense of calm.

cardlady22

I had a very hard time deciding between jasper and agate, but went with the agate! Specifically, Moss Agate. (but I haven't met one that I didn't like) I've always loved the mottled or swirled stones.

I laugh every time I read its reference as a Gardener's Stone because I am not good with plants. But, it does feel like I'm carrying my own Secret Garden around with me. It's a peaceful place that can't be stirred or jumbled up by crazy thought & emotional jumps- my own or anyone else's.

amethyst57

whenever i have a chunk of citrine in my purse, i win some money playing the state lottery or scratch-off tickets...not the jackpots YET....

Gia

It wasn't listed...but SELENITE!!! Because I use it all the time!

bjmeacham

My favorite is rose quartz because it is the only one I get a feeling from, and a good one at that!

peaceandkarma

My favourite crystal has to be Selenite too. I have an angel grid made with it, a Selenite crystal ball, tea light holder and a small tower. I just find this crystal really peaceful and relaxing and I love the way it catches the light. Its also good to meditate with to.

Jes

I love Rose Quartz, have always loved it. Who doesn't need abit of love in their life ? :)

Minotauro

DIAMONDS DARLING DIAMONDS!
it probably sounds wrong , but I love them , my birthstone <3 it is just so beautifull , hard strong durable <3 god, you really cant blame me , and if you do Ill blame it me being a taurus lol...
and I dont own any D:

but love obsidian too , it just the one stone that I alkways relate to mexico , the aztecs mayans and all of them for some reason, even if it wasnt their most precious stone.

I can get lost just looking at obsidians , its like looking into the night itself , like solid darkness
(dont ask me why I like that I feel safer at night too) and I can never make up my mind as to wich one to buy I want them all they-re all special <3

Libra8ca

I selected Quartz - other for clear Quartz crystals. I just find clear quartz crystals so magical and beautiful but also like other variations such as smokey Quartz and Amethyst.