Nisaba's Timing Method

Girl Archer

Thanks for clearing that up, Nisaba :) It really does work well.

summeryjoy

Nisaba, this method says I will start a relationship in 10 days! LOL! I'll keep you posted :D

nisaba

<grin> Perhaps you will have that OPPORTUNITY ...

... IF ... you circulate in the meantime. Stop pulling cards now, and get out there.

zayats

I asked when I'll get a job and got 5 swords = 5 weeks. We'll see!

wrote it here so I can come back and update!

VioletEye

this method looks amazing! i came across it awhile ago, but i haven't used it yet. i took the time this morning to read the entire thread, and i actually have a conundrum:

if you're asking a timing question that really only pertains to a limited time frame, how do you deal with that?
for example: a querent has just had a job interview, it felt like it went well, and now they'd like to know how long they'll expect to wait before they hear back from the employer. well, i would say that if the king of pentacles turned up, that wouldn't really answer the question, at least literally.

is there ever a time when you remove cards from the deck, or do you simply interpret the cards differently? or perhaps there will be something in fourteen years that sheds light on that job opportunity? maybe the querent will stay at that job for fourteen years?

it seems to me, as with tarot in general, that you need to be ready to go with the flow a little bit, at least in some cases...

zayats

I asked when I'll get a job and got 5 swords = 5 weeks. We'll see!

wrote it here so I can come back and update!

unfortunately, it's been more than 5 weeks and nothing...

Puffette

The way i read the time is by checking the first card in a spread or the fifth one...In some cases it could be the last one.
5 of swords i got it also as answer when i asked about something and it meant i felt defeated...there were too many bad elements in the story.

Laurelle

5 of Swords is ruled by the dates between Jan 20-Jan 29. It's also ruled under Aquarius. Maybe you can check back with us then.

nisaba

By other timing methods discussed in other threads, yes. A little off-topic here, though. :(

Girl Archer

Hey Nisaba, I once did this reading where I asked when I would hear from a potential employer and I got 3 of Pentacles, which has to be 3 years right? I heard back from them three days later! How do you suppose that works? Then again, there was another time I drew Ace of cups for a friend's question; I went with my gut, and told her that she would hear from the guy in a week, which she did. So which is more important, gut instinct or methods/rules?

P.S. Funny story - I kept getting Magician clarified by eight of wands. Eight hours later, I was in a cab and we were chatting, the driver told me he isn't actually a full-time driver and that he was the head of his own event management company, sometimes doing emcee-ing and magic shows mainly at kids parties and that driving a cab around the city was his way of destressing. :bugeyed: (He even produced a bunch of flowers and gave them to me cost free, considering that it was Valentine's day) An actual Magician that I met eight hours later. Very swift energy indeed and totally literal :thumbsup: