Reading for the Dead

Golden Moon

IS there a book on how to use tarot cards for reading to those who have passed over?

tarotcardrose

Hi Golden Moon, not that I am aware of however, as many know on AT forum I am working with publisher on releasing my book in Fall, and I do have a chapter on working with the Dead through Tarot. I don't know until, I sign the last release with world rights and such, what I can post here. But, If I am allowed, I will send you over the chapter when its edited. If I am allowed to. I don't know what the publisher allows with rights and copyrighting.

greatdane

I am new to tarot, so pls bear w/me

I am confused why the dead would need a reading? Again, my apologies if a very silly question to others in tarot, but being new, this is something that hasn't come up for me in a post before.

Thank you for any explanation you can give.

GD

canid

greatdane said:
I am confused why the dead would need a reading? Again, my apologies if a very silly question to others in tarot, but being new, this is something that hasn't come up for me in a post before.

GD

I agree, the dead probably don't need a reading. :shhh: I don't read 'for' those who have died, but to ask how they are, what they're doing, do they have any messages for me; stuff like that.

greatdane

Ahhh, Thanks, Canid!

I was confused at what the dead could possibly want to know....so your explanation was a great help for me.

Blessings,
GD

Golden Moon

tarotcardrose

tarotcardrose said:
Hi Golden Moon, not that I am aware of however, as many know on AT forum I am working with publisher on releasing my book in Fall, and I do have a chapter on working with the Dead through Tarot. I don't know until, I sign the last release with world rights and such, what I can post here. But, If I am allowed, I will send you over the chapter when its edited. If I am allowed to. I don't know what the publisher allows with rights and copyrighting.

wow, thank you tarotcardrose for the offer:D.

Golden Moon

greatdane said:

GD

Hello, The reason why I consult the dead is for spiritual guidance and inspiration. Also, because I'm a medium (and trying to develope it all the way). I also like to solve unanswerd questions and situations that have never been solved in regards to those who have passed away. I hope this clears your confusion on my behalf :)

greatdane

Thank You, Golden Moon!

There always has to be a first time we learn about something, and now I know. Thank you for explaining to me, that makes perfect sense to me now.

Blessings,

GD

yirabeth

I don't know anything about reading to/with the dead -- unless one is your spirit guide :) (one of my spirit guides is an ancestor) But, I just wanted to say HOW AWESOME!! it is that someone didn't understand, and could ask about it, and no one thought twice, and that person didn't think it was too weird and stuff...

Love this place :)

~Yira

greatdane

Thanks, Yira...

for the nice encouragement. Old Crones don't worry too much about asking the wrong question ;-)), we just want answers! With that said, I never try to offend and that's why I state why I'm asking and that if it seems silly (as in too trivial or offensive), I'm sorry, but that it isn't to me and I just really want to know!

Blessings,
GD