Past Life Relationship Spread

SOULdier3

Past Life Relationship Spread Readings!

I absolutely LOVE this spread. Have done it for many of my friends - found it to be quite accurate and definitely interesting. I'm trying to really hone my tarot skills lately, and seeing as I'm quite comfortable with this spread, I figured it'd be a good place to start. So if you're interested, just let me know! Keep in mind I am quite new at this, so no promises or guarantees; I'd much appreciate the practice, help and opinions!

That being said, if anyone is interested haha, because this thread concerns two people, I figure the best way to go about this is to just meditate on who you're thinking of. While originally the spread was created for romantic relationships, I personally have found it works on all different kinds of close relationships! Have tried mother/daughter, best friends, husband/wife, past lovers, etc.

Not EVERYONE has met in a past life, the cards that speak about 'how they meet' are the cards that will tell me whether they have met before or not.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this novel!

Bright Blessings,
Ashton

1-3. Who Person 1 was in this past life
4-6. Who Person 2 was in this past life
7-8. Person 1's family background
9-10.Person 2's family background
11-12.Person 1's profession/social standing
13-14.Person 2's profession/social standing

15-16.How they met or come to know of each other
17-18.How their relationship progressed throughout their lives
19-20.Person 1's main feelings for Person 2
21-22.Person 2's main feelings for Person 1

23-24.How Person 1's life ended
25-26.How Person 2's life ended

27-29.Their shared karmic lessons

Aulruna

SOULdier3's readings with this spread have been moved to the Reading Exchange subforum and merged with the existing thread there.

Please remember Tarot Spreads is only for sharing and discussing spreads; all readings must occur in the appropriate reading subforums.

Dream Seeker

There's no specific pattern? So I can just set them down in a row? Or is there a specific way you go about this spread?
Anyways, I'll definitely try this one out, I've been curious about if my friend and I had known each other before, so thank you for posting this :)

sitna

Thanks heaps, I was looking for a spread like this, as a friend asked form something that would give insight in a past life relationship. I do think it's a lot of cards, so would prefer to use one card. And I do wonder about how to use it in the current life, how to deal with that karma. I'm surely gonna try it!

Here my result: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3120710#post3120710
I think it works well, so thanks again!