If a person is intuitive, psychic, clairvoyant etc

Sun, moon or rising sign

• Total voters

mingbop

....all these potential mediums in here, and yet not one will join our circles and classes !! Why ? It's hard work but its the best thing I've ever done .

PisceanRedhead

My sun sign is Pisces and I don't know if I'd be classified as psychic or clairvoyant, but I do have intuitive tendencies with a dash of the other two sprinkled in occasionally to keep it interesting. I've never had a full birth chart done, so I don't know what other planetary alignments affect me.

I've got Sun and Moon in Pisces, Leo Rising.

I'll definitely have to read more into this...

~PR

Shining_Moon

I notice that moon in pisces is highest. I was born under a full moon in pisces. Suns in virgo and my rising sign is sagg.

And my daughter is a pisces sun, sagg rising and a gemini moon. My mum was born underneath a cancer full moon. Thank goodness my daughter came before the full moon in feb which was also a total eclipse!

I would consider myself to be fairly psychic though. But I'm a bit unusual as I work as an Engineer by day and Priestess by night! Thats the old sun-moon thang - but they're in opposition arn't they? Not sure that makes for a totally stress free combo!

paisleyesque

Wait--

How does everyone figure this out? About sun, moon, and rising signs?
Sorry, I'm fairly new to this. All I know is that I'm a Virgo.

OOnaOwl

yet another moon in pisces!

Wow, over 20%of respondents have moons in pisces! amazing! I have moon in pisces, as well as sun,mercury and neptune in the 12th house. I am so impressed with the results of this poll!

OOnaOwl

and some scorpio in the pie,too!

Oh yes,I also have venus in scorpio,and venus in all of the 10th & houses,and halfway through the 12th as well!

huredriel

paisleyesque said:
How does everyone figure this out? About sun, moon, and rising signs?
Sorry, I'm fairly new to this. All I know is that I'm a Virgo.
If you go to www.astro.com and enter your details (you will time & place of birth as well as date), go to free readings and personal portrait. It will then tell you where all your planets are etc.

Master_Margarita

Sun in Cancer, moon in Virgo, rising sign is Virgo. Mercury is in Cancer, Neptune in Scorpio.

Moon and Mercury are sextile.

M~

Wonder

i'm not sure where the rest of my sign are, but i am a cancer. and i think my rising is scorpio?

and i am about the least psychic person you will ever meet!

XOX Wonder

stardancer

I think the moon in a water sign is most psychic, but aspects are powerful. The Moon in Pisces in aspect to Neptune makes for a super charged condition. A Moon in Aries trine Neptune would still be highly psychic, they just would be quick and open with their responses, rather than subtle and dreamy like water. On the other hand, Moon in Pisces square Saturn would likely deny a person their psychic abilities, negating any power of intuition. Perhaps a person would be in denial of the subconscious... and it would cause a conflict.