PathWalker's "Moving House" patchwork deck

PathWalker

The cards for Anise went into the post airmail to USA on Wednesday, and I know she has sent off her cards for me.
Many thanks :)

I've got a couple of "Thank You" readings to organise, and that's all the news on the deck today.

Do enjoy reading the thread, and chime in if you'd like to be involved in some way.

PathWalker

PathWalker

I received cards from Anise today - many thanks, and I know she has received the cards I sent to her. :)

A win-win situation LOL

Anise

I received cards from Anise today - many thanks, and I know she has received the cards I sent to her. :)

A win-win situation LOL

Yes, thanks for the trade PW! And best of luck on your deck as well.

PathWalker

Been very out of sorts here, and first up I must apologise to the folks I've promised readings to. I will do them, but I haven't been in the right mental place, I am sorry.

I have sent out the tarot bag to rwcarter, along with more apologies for my tardiness :(

The deck is looking super now, it has 46 cards so far, so over half way. (Although it currently has 2 cards from the same deck, as they're so good!) See photograph for progress :) )

If you've got any spare cards that you'd like to contribute, for the gift of a reading in return, do please post here and get in touch!

Best wishes
PathWalker

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 606

PathWalker

Bumping this thread - still looking for a large number of cards, happy to pay P&P, or exchange in some way with folks?

And a couple of pictures I promised to elletx - enjoy :)

Attachments

• Reading for elletx Aug 2016 001.jpg
    Reading for elletx Aug 2016 001.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 600
  • Reading for elletx Aug 2016 002.jpg
    Reading for elletx Aug 2016 002.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 599

PathWalker

Couple of images for stellar4 - enjoy!

PW

Attachments

• Janet Aug 2016 001.jpg
    Janet Aug 2016 001.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 619
  • Janet Aug 2016 002.jpg
    Janet Aug 2016 002.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 589

stellar4

Thanks for the brilliant reading PW - I really appreciate you making it such a lovely exchange for a few loose cards! Please keep us posted on your deck's progress.

PathWalker

Blessings of the Season to all - and a quick note that I'm moving in January, at long last! :) I'll be sorting out what I've got and updating the posts before then, and I'm still very keen to receive or swap cards with anyone, but check with me here as to my current address (it's complicated LOL)

Best wishes to all
PathWalker

rylla

I have the Kabbalistic Vision and Witches tarot set that I don't need. These are heavy sets, I'm not offering for give away as I don't think it worth for anybody to pay the shipping (with free shipping from Amazon it might cost less to get them from there than to pay for shipping). I am going to PM you the website where you can look up all the cards; if you need some I'll send them to you.

PathWalker

Ah, read your PM first, and was confused - happens easily to me right now LOL

I'll get back to you, really kind offer, thank you