Silhouettes Tarot Deck to be released.....

prudence

I do really like this deck, it's seriously beautiful. And different. It looks like it could be an amazing reading deck.

mah jong

I've been haunting the website for months anxiously awaiting this deck. It looks like a truly original RWS modification. My congratulations to MASA September for this wonderful looking deck.

The website says that this first run has "blemishes." A couple of photos are posted. The photos of the blemishes give a good idea as to what the issue is. I wonder if the blemishes appear on every card. l also can't tell how distracting that would be for me and whether it is worth paying approximately $50 US for a blemished deck. I'm holding off on ordering because of it.

To those who ordered the deck, please post reviews when you get it, and how distracting you found the blemishes, if at all. Having said that, designing and printing a new deck must be a lot of work and I respect that not everything will run smoothly when starting out.

desertrat

l also can't tell how distracting that would be for me and whether it is worth paying approximately $50 US for a blemished deck. I'm holding off on ordering because of it.

I just wanted to clarify that the signed version of the deck is $49, however, one can purchase an unsigned deck for $36. Apparently both signed and unsigned are slightly blemished.

Annabelle

How marvelous this looks! I just placed my order :).

VGimlet

Very interesting deck, signed or unsigned...hmmm...

rwcarter

I ordered and think I jumped through all the hoops.

Linfang

Could someone help me to understand the explanation given on the number of decks printed? I understand that there should be 1000 printed, but only 300 can be sold? Is this due to faulty printing or will the others be sold later?

MASA_September

Could someone help me to understand the explanation given on the number of decks printed? I understand that there should be 1000 printed, but only 300 can be sold? Is this due to faulty printing or will the others be sold later?
This is due to faulty printing.

daphne

Is the website working? It shows me a blank page.

Oracle Opus

Very unique looking deck. Has anyone played with it yet? How does it read?