Vision Quest - Native American Symbols

divinegoddess

I think the original posting now covers MOST symbology used. If you have a question, please feel free to PM me, and I will see if I can edit the original post with any missing information.

DivineGoddess: don't feel that you need to study each nation seperately. That would literally take a life time. It will be much easier for you if you try to not think of each suit as a different people. That's why I posted the original post, so others DON'T have to do much study. The US has over 200 native nations, then there is Canada and Mexico, adding even more. Just try to enjoy your deck. I am checking my postings on the individual cards to see if I need to add changes to make it easier for others to study.

You have been a great help!!!

I can't help it, the nations pull me in, it's like I need to know the history of the nations or something. For now, I will pace myself and focus on what's necessary to know - the symbolism and the meanings of the cards.

Elena Nikiforova

Soaring Eagle, thank you for posting it! So interesting and completely new for me!!

Elena Nikiforova

Maybe somebody could recommend me, where I can read about the creation of this tarot deck, about authors? (Reviews of the deck on this site I've read already)

Soaring Eagle

I'm not sure. I've never looked into that aspect of this deck.

divinegoddess

Maybe somebody could recommend me, where I can read about the creation of this tarot deck, about authors? (Reviews of the deck on this site I've read already)

I actually haven't thought of that before. I cannot really find any information of the deck, other than reviews etc. Since the publisher is a German publisher, most of the (original) information is in German. When I search for AGMuller, it goes to cartamundi, so I don't know if AGMuller even exists anymore.

Mind you, this was a quick search that I did.

Elena Nikiforova

thanks everybody for your answers

Freddie

Great info! Thanks to all and thank you to Soaring Eagle for the link.

Freddie