Thread: Reversals
View Single Post
Resident

CHOSENPATH 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraKai View Post
Yes, it's great, isn't it? I just found out about the app very recently, and I love having it to hand. The images are lovely to look at, and as you say, there is so much you can pull from them too, without having to refer to the book. I feel like all of the readings I've done with this deck have a warmth about them, even when they're sharing less than positive messages. Good luck with the reversals, it would be great to know how you get on with using them with this deck!
I think its a growing process, I think you have to look at reversals differently. instead of seeing them negatively, ive tryed to learn of them as teaching me areas in my life that need to be worked on! just because I pull a nine of swords on a monday morning just before I start my day might mean something in my life or thinking might need to be tweaked.I think we would always love to have great readings all the time but thats not the reality of tarot. instead of being upset when I pull cards that aren't that uplifting I try to figure out what am I being shown here. is there a lesson, a change in thinking, a problem i'm facing at work with a coworker, or a situation thats coming up. I guess I'm trying to say reversals require more thought and deciphering and if you look at them that way we might feel differently about them.
Top   #5