Search for the perfect oracle....

Ange

I've trawled through countless sites and photo albums trying to find an oracle deck that looks like my Mystic Faerie tarot deck. I so love the Mystic Faerie, but prefer to work with the oracle cards.....but the colours and the way all the cards blend with each other on the Mystic faeries is superb....and I can't find the same with any oracle.

If I could find a deck that looked as beautiful as my Mystic Faeries, I would be forever content..... :)

Ang x

Ange

It's the old fashioned muted colours of the Mystic Faerie that appeal to me....that is why I bought them.....cos I fell in love with them, not that I actually wanted more tarot cards.

But these will take the place of them, and they will look lovely on my little table with all the matching candles etc.....

Oh great joy....I've just ordered them....... :) :)

Ang x

Essjay

I've finally succumbed to this one and bought it from Amazon - only one left now in stock on the u.k. site. (I know I'm enabling, can't help myself!).

I have no oracles at the moment - so am looking forward to breaking this one out at the end of my IDS.

:)

Thank you Ange, you convinced me!

Ange

You'll love them when they arrive.... :)

Ang x

Ange

Don't do it Sunflower.....you know you don't need them.... :) :)

Ang x