Study Group: The Fairytale Tarot

Saffron

The end of the month is good for me.

Cocobird55

The end of the month works for me, too.

Liralen

Great, then I'll start a thread in the Reading Circle section at the end of the month. I'll send you a PM to let you know when I've done so.

See you soon :)!

geministar

I received this deck for christmas and would love to participate in the study group.

I have started reading the fairytales and am amazed at how they relate to the cards.

I notice though that there is only a discussion on a couple of the cards so I would love to start a new thread on one in particular and maybe more as I continue on with the book.

I really love this deck! :)

ArwenNightstar

I so meant to participate and be active. I have just a TON of excuses, but that's all they are.. excuses.

I'm back and would love to get back in the game!

marablu

Hello everyone!

Hello!

I'm new to the Forum and was overjoyed to find that there's a study group on my favourite deck- the Fairytale Tarot!

I've noticed that there are threads on only a few of the major arcana, would it be okay with everyone already involved in this group if I started a new thread about the minor cards?

Or perhaps if I started a thread about any card (except obviously the ones already covered) without sticking to a particular sequence? I'm especially drawn to the court cards of this deck, although being far from a court card expert (I am in fact still a newbie- studying the tarot only for the past 6 months).

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts :)

Sulis

Hi Marablu,

Welcome to Tarot Study Groups - I'm glad you've found us :)

Please do dive in and start threads on whichever card you like - nothing like some new perspectives to get a study group up and running again.

Please drop one of the study group moderators a quick PM when you have begun a new thread and we will add it to the index thread (if you PM us it prevents us from missing any new threads).

Have fun - I'm looking forward to reading your posts.
This is a deck that I have and really enjoy looking at but it's not really a reading deck for me.

Gavriela

Is anybody interested in reviving this one? I just got the deck and book and it's fascinating so far.

Queen of Disks

Sign me up. I use this one for my daily one card draws, and it works scarily well. Also, it's easy for me to understand, because of its story format. I get lots of ideas off of all the details in the cards.