Crystals of herbs to help heal from fears of old employment issues

Bonny

Hi There,

Thanks for looking at this. I welcome your healing responses and suggestions.
This is a question about quickest most effective ways to dissolve a fear complex to do with new employment.
Truth is I have been very employable all my life.
About three years ago I was bullied by my superiors. My confidence and ability to go to interviews with confidence was destroyed. This weekend and week i am préparing for a very important one.
Are there crystals or herbs or other suggestions you can put forward to me to use to help restore the psycho spiritual atmosphere to do with me being successfully employed?

Bonny

Crystals OR herbs to help (it should read)...

Hi There,

Thanks for looking at this. I welcome your healing responses and suggestions.
This is a question about quickest most effective ways to dissolve a fear complex to do with new employment.
Truth is I have been very employable all my life.
About three years ago I was bullied by my superiors. My confidence and ability to go to interviews with confidence was destroyed. This weekend and week i am préparing for a very important one.
Are there crystals or herbs or other suggestions you can put forward to me to use to help restore the psycho spiritual atmosphere to do with me being successfully employed?[/QUOTE
... I tried to correct the misspelling in the title of this thread...

decan

I am not precisely aware about this, but most likely all herbs (and crystals) which have a Jupiterian nature (i.e. herbs or crystals which Jupiter rules) are recommended I think.

On the link below you will find a page of correspondences for Jupiter, with a paragraph concerning herbs plants and trees and another paragraph about minerals and stones.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/jupiter_att.html

silviannes

Hello Bonny :)

You could carry several healing stones & minerals in a pouch with you. That is my specialty hehe.

For blocking negativity, increasing positive energy, and dissolving blockages to increase happiness you can use clear quartz, copper (conductor, good for self-esteem), silver (conductor), tiger eye (good for prosperity/success too), or hematite.

Conduction (for the conductors in the list): They transfer heat by molecular motion from a region of high temperature to a region of lower temperature.

To balance yourself you can use unakite, moonstone, labradorite (aura), clear quartz, hematite, or turquoise.

Aura: Subtle energy field that is believed to surround a person/object.

For anxiety relief use rose quartz, silver, copper, amethyst, agate, platinum, or malachite.

Herbs aren't my specialty but I have used lavender under my pillow at night to ease anxiety and a small pouch of it in my pocket when I go out (I had an anxiety disorder for the longest time partly because I too was bullied in the workplace).

I also now use my tarot and oracle cards to help me out. I think of my good qualities and ask the deck to show me things that are positive about me, things that need to change/negative, and advice on how to go through with the changes I need to make in life or advice on how to get through a tough time.

Feel free to message me with any questions or just put them here, I'd be more than happy to help out with how to use the stones around the home to ease stress/anxiety/promote healthy thinking and more.

decan

For anxiety relief use rose quartz, silver, copper, amethyst, agate, platinum, or malachite.

Amethyst seems a stone ruled by Jupiter (according to William Lilly!) :)

Padma

Hi Bonny,sorry to hear about the hit your confidence took!

I would recommend any of the red or yellow stones to improve confidence. I thought Tiger's Eye was a good recommendation, as well.

I have found ruby (you can get the opaque ruby, not anywhere near as expensive as clear) to be very good for elevating a sense of confidence, and a feeling of protection. Garnet is also very good for this, and widely available. Choose the very red variety (Almandine) for best results.

Also citrine would work really well to enhance your confidence; and carnelian, an orange stone, is very good for providing balance, protection, and confidence.

If you are a "water element" type of person, you may find pearls or lapis lazuli really soothing and protective, and pearls are said to enhance self-esteem :)

Prehnite is a green stone that is really calming and protective, in regard to anxiety, and black tourmaline is a great grounding stone, that also lifts worry and depression, and offers relief. It also helps dissipate negativity in the environment.

Sage is a good herb to prevent negativity as well, you might want to try burning a smudge stick in the room you most frequent. :) Peppermint lifts the spirits and mood, and lavender is very calming...

Good luck! :love:

Bonny

Thank-you Decan, Silviannes and Padma!!

These messages are so generous and really smart!!
I have been very heartened and encouraged by these recommendations. Today I purchased about seven of these and have started to feel the benefits already.
Thank you for your wisdom and fir the expertise that already has me feeling a zest for moving THROUGH this old fear stuff.

Will update later!

Blessings,

B:)

silviannes

Wonderful, Bonny!! I am so glad you are starting to feel the benefits already.

Bonny

Yes!

The place has been saged and I'm getting familiar with these crystals.

️Wonderful.

Thank-you !!

B:)

Padma

Glad to hear it, Bonny! Crystals are really nice to work with.

Here is a link to several crystal guides that can really help you! If you scroll down halfway, you will see crystal talisman guide book, that might help - and further down, there is a chakra healing guide, fairy guide, angelic help guide, etc. So you will have all your bases covered! :D

Crystal Vaults site has combed through all the popular crystal guides, and amalgamated them into these online free books, I hope this helps!

http://www.crystalvaults.com/guides-crystals/

PS I am not affiliated to the site.