Tarot of the Holy Light Companion Book

Patrick Booker

Christine has fixed the link. Can be purchased now. The deck is a favourite of mine, and I look forward to reading the book.

Patrick

Madrigal

I wonder how much it differs from the book that comes with the app. That book is extensive and each card has 'pages' of material on it.

Nemia

Won't it be available as E-book? I bought her deck quite a long time ago, and I think she is stretching customer's patience. I can't use the app and I want to buy an E-book. I don't intend to pay so much money (52$ for international customers) for a hardcopy book - I prefer Ebooks.

I'm disappointed now.

delizt

has anyone ordered this yet? I have the app as well and the deck and wonder the same....is the book different from the material in the app (which is quite extensive)

Madrigal

Won't it be available as E-book? I bought her deck quite a long time ago, and I think she is stretching customer's patience. I can't use the app and I want to buy an E-book. I don't intend to pay so much money (52$ for international customers) for a hardcopy book - I prefer Ebooks.

I'm disappointed now.

Nemia, there is reference to a kindle edition on the link that Patrick provided below.

I have ordered the book, but I am guessing it will take at least a week to arrive in the UK from Canada. I don't have the application (I don't do Androids or iPads), but Christine seems to be saying there is more in the book:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tarot-of-the-Holy-Light/310961392254426

Patrick

Hard to imagine there could be more information than there is in the app which is almost overwhelming as it is. But you're correct she says it contains much more at almost 500 pages :bugeyed:

Patrick Booker

I have just had notification from PayPal that my book is on its way, with a USPS tracking number. I've never come across that before.

Patrick

Nemia

I didn't find any reference to a Kindle edition - it shows up as hard copy on the Amazon website but not as Kindle.

I hope that an e-version is planned.

Patrick Booker

You can get it on Amazon UK too. Never thought to check.

Patrick