Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

Padma

Thanks for the teaser, Babalon, now I am *dying* to see your art unleashed on the pips!

Be proud of your art. It is your child. There is no reason for hesitancy!

All that matters is if *you* love your art. If you do, everyone else will fall in :) Anyways, you are a fantastic artist, so who would worry? :heart:

daphne

I am looking forward to see them. You are such a talent!

emmsma

Glad to see you back at Tarot "M". As always, loving the personalized spin you put on the cards.

I'm sure we will love what you've done with the minors, as well.

magpie9

OMG! That's Wonderful!

daphne

Yes, this is wonderful, indeed! It`s a perfect card for the cover.

Alta

wow!!! :bugeyed: I love the Rosetta but your art is clearly moving forward in a wonderful way. (hehe, poor Smurf)

BodhiSeed

Wowza wow... I agree with Alta, your art is progressing with leaps and bounds! There's so much in the images to dig deeper into. (Plus everyone was getting quite tired of those Smurf movies anyway. :p)

Babalon Jones

The Moon. Such an interesting card. Sometimes in the Chinese curse sort of way :)

I need to rename Tarot M. While I like the name, it just won't do for the internet. I have ideas bubbling up from the ol' subconscious. Hope to share them soon, and also open to suggestion. Hmm, "open to suggestion" is a very moon card phrase!

Here she is...conceived during the dark of the moon and finished as the moon began to wane. Tell me about her and I will share some of what I know about her :)

http://blog.rosettatarot.com/2013/12/19/the-moon-waneth.aspx

truelighth

Gorgeous!!!

I like the way you incorporated the subconscious into it, with the head and the head as Towers. Absolutely brilliant!