Sabian Symbols: Latitude Longitude Locations

Elven

I will try and add to the above post (New Orleans L&L) a bit more tomorrow! It seems a bit incomplete without the rest of the interpretations of the added Symbols.

Blessings
Elven x

Elven

Hi all :)

I noticed something in my calculations last night in regard to the New Orleans Latitude and Longitude Symbols. With NO being a west latitude - traditionally the degree is then extracted from 360 degrees. So I wanted to go back and add the correction to the Symbols - though I wont retract the other calculations.
Reason being: last time I thought I was 'wrong' was in the Elsie Wheeler thread and it has been such fun and a great source of learning for me, so with these 'new' calculation methods for NO - Im just going to call it a 'Sabian Symbol experimental study' LOL!!
I wanted to also include other cities which might reflect their 'story' the same way later in the thread, in other posts. :)

...So I wanted to re-write the Symbols and see what they illustarted as a whole.

Firstly by starting off by getting the Numbers and Sabian Symbols which relate directly to the Latitude and Longitude data.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

New Orleans: 29n'57, 90w'05.

29n'57: Sabian Symbol #30
Sabian Symbol Pure: 30 degrees Aries - A duck pond and its young brood.

90w'05: Sabian Symbol #91
Sabian Symbol Pure: 1 degree Cancer - On a ship the sailors lower an old flag and raise a new one.

Added together: 29n'57 + 90w'05
29.57 + 90.05 = 119.62 - Sabian Symbol #120
Sabian Symbol Pure: A daughter of the American revolution.

Sabian Symbol numbers added together:
Sabian Symbol 30 + Sabian Symbol 91 = Sabian Symbol #121
1 degree Leo: Under emotional stress, blood rushes to a mans head.

Reversed calculation from 360 degrees.
360 degrees - X = Y

29n'57: Sabian Symbol # 330.
Sabian Symbol Pure: 30 degrees Aquarius - Moonlite fields, once Babylon, are blooming white.

90w'05: Sabian Symbol #269
Sabian Symbol Pure: 28 degrees Sagittarius - A fat boy mowing thre lawn.

Added together: 29n'57 + 90w'05 = 119.62
Sabian Symbol: #120
(360 degrees - #120 = 240)
Sabian Symbol #240: Children in halloween costumes indulging in various pranks.

Sabian Symbol numbers added together:
Sabian Symbol 30 + Sabian Symbol 91 = Sabian Symbol #121
(360degrees - #121 = 239)
Sabian Symbol Pure: 29 degrees Scorpio - An indian woman pleading to the chief for the lives of her children.

OK :) So the list above is purely the Symbols calculated from the numbers available from the Latitude and Longitude details.
One Symbol from the Latitude numbers (29n.57 is S.S. #30)
One Symbol from the Longitude numbers (90w'05 is S.S. #91)
One Symbol from adding both latitude number and longitude number together (29n.57 + 90w'05 = 119.62 is S.S. #120)
One Symbol by adding together the Sabian Symbol numbers (30+91=121 is S.S. #121 )

The numbers 30, 91,120 & 121 are then used to find out the matching Sabian Symbol.

Forward
0+30 = Sabian Symbol #30
0+91 = Sabian Symbol #91
0+120 = Sabian Symbol #120
0+121 = Sabian Symbol #121

Reverse
360-30 = Sabian Symbol #330
360-91 = Sabian Symbol #269
360-120 = Sabian Symbol #240
360-121 = Sabian Symbol #239

I would like to look at the Karmic Symbol and the Quest Symbol for each Sabian Symbol number. The Karmic and Quest Symbols are derived from the Numbers which sit either side of the Pure Symbol.

For example:
(Pure Symbol number) Sabian Symbol #30.
(Karmic Symbol number) Sabian Symbol #29 the number before the Pure
(Quest Symbol number) Sabian Symbol #31 the number after the Pure

OK - so lets put the Symbol descriptions together - firstly all the Karmic ones.

Karmic Numbers and Sabian Symbol

Forward
0+30 = Sabian Symbol #30
Karmic Symbol #29 - 29 aries: The Music of the spheres.

0+91 = Sabian Symbol #91
Karmic Symbol #90 - 30 degree gemini - A parade of bathing beauties before large beach crowds.

Karmic Symbol #119 - 29 degree cancer: A greek muse weighing new born twins in golden scales.

Karmic Symbol # 120 - 30 degree cancer: A daughter of the american revolution.

Reverse
Karmic Symbol # 329 - A butterfly emerging from a chrysalis.

Karmic Symbol #268 - 28 degrees Sagittarius: A splendidly built bridge, a heritage of unknown ages, still spans the beautiful and wildly primitive stream.

Karmic Symbol #239 - 29 degree Scorpio: An indian woman pleading to the chief for the lives of her children.

Karmic Symbol #238 - 28 degree Scorpio: The king of the fairies approaching his domain.

Quest Numbers and Sabian Symbols

Now the Quest numbers and Symbols:

Forward
0+30 = Sabian Symbol #30
Quest Symbol # 31 - 1 Taurus: A clear mountain stream flows steadily downstream.

0+91 = Sabian Symbol #91
Quest Symbol #92 - 2 cancer: A man on a magic carpet observes vast vistas below.

Quest Symbol #121 - 1 Leo: Under emotional stress, blood rushes to a mans head.

Quest Symbol #122 - 2 Leo: An epidemic of mumps.

Reverse
Quest Symbol #331 - Leo 11: Children on a swing in the safety of a huge oak tree.

Quest Symbol #270 - 30 Sagittarius: The pope blessing the faithful.

Quest Symbol #241 - 1 Sagittarius: Retired army vetrans gather to reawaken old memories.

Quest Symbol #240 - 30 Scorpio: Children in halloween costumes indulging in various pranks.

So now .. all the Symbols are in place so that it is easier to see if any of them have any relationship to New Orleans and its Latitude and Longitude.
Below is the Pure Symbol followed by the Karmic Symbol and the Quest Symbol. This may provide a different perspective to study the symbols clustered together.

Symbols Complete:

Karmic Symbol #29 - 29 aries: The Music of the spheres.
Sabian Symbol Pure: #30 -30 degrees Aries: A duck pond and its young brood.
Quest Symbol #31 - 1 Taurus: A clear mountain stream flows steadily downstream.

Karmic Symbol #90 Karmic Symbol #90 - 30 degree gemini - A parade of bathing beauties before large beach crowds.
Sabian Symbol Pure: #91 - 1 degree Cancer: On a ship the sailors lower an old flag and raise a new one.
Quest Symbol #92 - 2 cancer: A man on a magic carpet observes vast vistas below.

Karmic Symbol #119 - 29 degree cancer: A greek muse weighing new born twins in golden scales.
Sabian Symbol Pure #120 - 30 Cancer: A daughter of the American revolution.
Quest Symbol #121 - 1 Leo: Under emotional stress, blood rushes to a mans head.

Karmic Symbol # 120 - 30 degree cancer: A daughter of the american revolution.
Sabian Symbol Pure #121 - 1 Leo: Under emotional stress, blood rushes to a mans head.

(R)
Karmic Symbol # 329 - 29 Aquarius: A butterfly emerging from a chrysalis.
Sabian Symbol Pure #330 - 30 degrees Aquarius - Moonlite fields, once Babylon, are blooming white.
Quest Symbol #331 - Leo 11: Children on a swing in the safety of a huge oak tree.

Karmic Symbol #268 - 28 degrees Sagittarius: A splendidly built bridge, a heritage of unknown ages, still spans the beautiful and wildly primitive stream.
Sabian Symbol Pure #269 - 28 degrees Sagittarius - A fat boy mowing thre lawn.
Quest Symbol #270 - 30 Sagittarius: The pope blessing the faithful.

Karmic Symbol #239 - 29 degree Scorpio: An indian woman pleading to the chief for the lives of her children.
Sabian Symbol Pure #240 - 30 Scorpio: Children in halloween costumes indulging in various pranks.
Quest Symbol #241 - 1 Sagittarius: Retired army vetrans gather to reawaken old memories.

Sabian Symbol Pure #121 - 29 degrees Scorpio: An indian woman pleading to the chief for the lives of her children.

If any Symbollers would like to have a look through the lists of:
Pure Symbols
Karmic Symbols
Quest Symbols
Complete Symbols

Forwards
Reversed

and if you can see anything amongst the Symbols atr a glance which might be relevant to New Orleans - please post below.

I'll post later om my findings. I've got a cramp in my hand from typing :D LOL!!

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Hey

Lynda wrote a GREAT summary like Elvens, but a bit different in symbols in the astrology section under the Katrina heading, worth a print out - BOTH OF THEM! I dont know how to post links yet - sorry!

take care

MARINA

Elven

Astrodienst said:
Galviston Texas 29n18, 94w48,
Houston Texas 29n46, 95w22,

Sabian Symbols:

Galviston Texas 29n18,94w48

Latitude:
29N18,
360-30=Symbol 330
Pure: Aqu 30: Moonlite Fields , Once Babylon are blooming White
Karmic: Aqu 29: A Butterfly emerging fom a Chrysalis
Quest: Pis 1: A Crowded Public market Place.

Longitude:
94w48,
360-95 = Symbol 265
Pure: Sag 25:A Chubby Little Rich Boy Rides On a Hobby Horse
Karmic: Sag 24 A Bluebird, a Sign of Good Luck, Is standing at the Door of a House.
Quest: A Flag Bearer in A Battle.

Houston Texas 29n46, 95w22,
Latitude:
29n46
360-30=Symbol 330
Pure: Aqu 30: Moonlite Fields, Once Babylon are blooming White.
Karmic: Aqu 29: A Butterfly emerging fom a Chrysalis.
Quest: Pis 1: A Crowded Public market Place.

Longitude:
95w22
Pure: Sag 24 A Bluebird, a Sign of Good Luck, Is standing at the Door of a House.
Karmic: Sag 23: A Group of Immigrants Fullfilling the requirements for Entering a new country.
Quest: Sag 25:A Chubby Little Rich Boy Rides On a Hobby Horse.

There are 2 sets of Symbols which stand out that here NO, Galviston and Houston have the same latitude calculations:

Aqu 30: Moonlite Fields, Once Babylon are blooming White. (All Pure Symbols)
Aqu 29: A Butterfly emerging fom a Chrysalis. (All are in the Karmic Position)

There is also the corelation between Cubby or Fat Boys from the NO L&L and Houston and Galviston.
Sag 25:A Chubby Little Rich Boy Rides On a Hobby Horse.
28 degrees Sagittarius - A fat boy mowing the lawn.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Blessings
Elven x

Elven

Just adding another map search resource here ...
Mapquest ..

Choose the country or location first ...
you type in the known latitude and longitude and it brings up the location on a map.
To get a better view - go to the left hand side controls and choose country or region rtc.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/

Blessings Elven x