The Gilded Tarot Royale

gregory

spiders webs are beneath the desk and stool now. Does'nt show too well on this images though.

I see it - just not as well. But I take your word that it is more visible when you actually SEE it !

Owl Song

That's lovely, Ciro. I like the interplay of light amidst the window panes and how intent the figure looks. It gives you that sense of being so caught up in your work that you are lost or transported by it--in a positive way.

(And as an aside and not to get off topic but I'm getting the most wonderful readings from your Legacy of the Divine Tarot. Thank you so much!)

MoonGypsy

Your latest card you posted is so lovely, Ciro! The completed deck will certainly be worth waiting for...:love: May your Muse spark you with fresh excited inspiration...

i hope you are getting some needed rest and feeling much better!

Blessings of Peace, Health, Prosperity,
MoonGypsy xxx

PAMUYA

Your Page of Wands and Eight of Pentacles look to be the same fellow, is there a reason for that? I guess the orginal was like that also, something I never really noticed before.

cirom

same model, for now.... but won't remain so....

Minotauro

it was so much fun reading the queen of swords discussion XD hahahaha

oh Im sure she'll be fine either way
:)

and Im all for variety, plus I find the queen of swords too intimidating for my taste anyway haha

but that devil on the other hand...

gypsiejones71

I'm so looking forward to this because I need a 2nd Gilded deck as I'm wearning my 1st one out! Having a 2nd Gilded deck with some subtle changes is a bonus!
The Gilded was my 1st ever deck and has been my favourite friend ever since.

Tomsde

I can understand being sidelined and having a bit of burn out, the Tarot is such a huge project for anyone to undertake. It doesn't matter if it takes a little longer, just hang in there. You've definitely made great improvements over your original designs. I really like the roman numerals on the tops of the cards.

cirom

This Queen of Cups is one my favourite cards from most decks and I'm happy with this version as well.

Attachments

• NG Queen CUPS.jpg
    NG Queen CUPS.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 181