• Capricorn

Votes: 28 7.1%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 28 7.1%
  • Pisces

Votes: 32 8.1%

• Total voters

Flavio

Leo with Virgo rising and Moon, I was surprised there are a lot of us, at this moment 1st place in the poll, do we Leo like to answer polls or what?

Reed

Cappie here with Cancer rising and Scorpio moon.

Solty Dog

Another Leo here

and to answer an earlier question: "Do Leos like to answer polls" - Why, yes we do.

B.S. Dog

Sunburst

And one more Leo over here... with Moon in Aquarius, and Scorpio rising.

Sunburst

sharpchick

I'm a Scorpio sun, with Libra rising and my Moon in Sagittarius.

One Armed Scissor

Another Leo making sure everyone knows he's a Leo

With moon in Scorpio and Libras rising.

huredriel

gregory said:
Up the clairvoyant Scorpios (outta my way, I'm the vicious granny from hell...........) })
ROFLMAO

linabeet

I'm surprised there's not more Virgos, with uor love of analysing everything to death.

But my moon is in narcissistic Leo so maybe that's the culprit here.

euripides

birth month averages

Don't get too excited, people. The most popular month in which to have a baby, with more than 360,000 births taking place that month in 2001. according to
http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archives/facts_for_features/001621.html

tried wading through a referenced page to find more data, but gave up. But I expect the slightly higher figures for Libra and Virgo will correspond to higher birth numbers for those months. Probably nine months after mommys and daddys have been snuggling up in winter. Wonder how the southern hemisphere data compares?

Anyhow, I thought most serious astrologers consider the sun sign too broad to mean much anyhow?

cheers
Euri

jmd

Interesting...

...at the moment, my Sun, Moon, and rising signs correspond to the three lowest groups :)