View Single Post
Citizen

galadrial 

My blob (Huddle) is a Pooka. A Pooka is (to quote the movie) "From old Celtic mythology, a fairy spirit in animal form, always very large (Harvey is a 6' 5" rabbit). The Pooka appears here and there, now and then, to this one and that one. A benign but mischievous creature very fond of rumpots, crackpots, and..." (the actress is interrupted as she reads the definintion of "Pooka" from a book). He is hanging around with Elwood P. Dowd in the movie, apparently because Dowd used to be a brusque modern man with a get ahead attitude, but is now a laid back tippler with a big heart and scads of friends (albeit not the cream of society). At one point in the movie, Dowd says "I've been smart and I've been kind, and kind is better." In the 10 of Wands, I see Huddle as hanging around with Axle because Axle took on a bit more than he'd imagined; which maybe wasn't smart, but it was kind. I think Huddle may work a little Pooka magic and that in a moment a bunch of folks will come along and grab those flyers and get all excited at the prospect of a circus.
Top   #20