Gender Prediction

1Eleven

I'm looking for info on gender prediction - I know Bjorn Meuris has a new course coming out that will reveal that based on the suits. I'm wondering what other techniques others have used - I have some ideas I will be testing.

Do you think the suits are the best bet?

MissNine

I just used Rana George's method. When my friend finds out the sex of the baby from her doctor, I'll let you know if it was successful for me.

I shuffle until I feel ready, look for child card and the card immediately following it. If the card following child is a court, then great. If not, I do some research. So, for instance, Sun would be male, as sun correlates to Leo, which is masculine.

1Eleven

Thank you - I will take another look at Rana's book.

1Eleven

I've done a variety of experiments with this and what I found fascinating is they all pointed to the same answers for each person.

MissNine

Cool! I'll know in another few weeks if my prediction was right and I'll post it here. :)

1Eleven

Awesome - looking forward to that. I used the Storks in one test and just the suits in a few others. Fun fun.

MissNine

Hi 1eleven!

You're prediction was right! Mine was wrong! Did you use Rana's method?

1Eleven

Sorry to hear that. I don't want to be right :) as we learn best from our mistakes. I used the suits. I could still be wrong... My cousin was preparing for a girl. Pink room. Clothes. Etc. Came out a boy - it happens haha.

1Eleven

More importantly, congrats to your friend!

MissNine

Yes, we were all surprised by the news. Even her mom thought it would be a joy, according to a certain calendar they look to in Chinese culture.

What is your suits method? Would you mind explaining? It sounds effective!