Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

La Force

I purchased these 2 decks from a second hand store, both are missing cards. Anyone have spares that you could give away :)

The Morgan Greer Tarot - print 2010- Missing the Devil card.

Crystal Visions Tarot - Missing 3 cards - 9 of Pentacles, 8 of Wands, and The Unknown card

Thank you very much.

Here are Pictures of the Morgan Greer Tarot deck I have, just found out that there are many different version of this deck, like the backs are different (stars), etc.

Pic's. of tuck box, ISBN, LWB, Front and Back of cards

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393792240523.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393792240523.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 112
  • uploadfromtaptalk1393792262130.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393792262130.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 119
  • uploadfromtaptalk1393792285758.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393792285758.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 108
  • uploadfromtaptalk1393792324069.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393792324069.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 107

kaleanna

hi all,

I just got the girlfriends tarot deck from a thrift store, it is missing the 3 of wands card. Was wondering if anyone has a spare of that card. It would be greatly appreciated

emmsma

hi all,

I just got the girlfriends tarot deck from a thrift store, it is missing the 3 of wands card. Was wondering if anyone has a spare of that card. It would be greatly appreciated

Let me check on this and get back to you.

Karrma

quantum minus 2 of discs

I just purchased a new Quantum Tarot 2.0, and it is missing the 2 of Disks.
Before sending it back, or having the owner of the store breaking up her deck to give me the card, I will ask the forum and the world for one. Here's hoping someone here has this extra card. Intentions sent out, now sending out the word.

auntie

sorry, these are gone

Sorry, I no longer have the extra POMO cards.

TriciaMoon

Missing Moon

I am missing the Moon from my golden Egorov deck. This is the only deck I have had a connection with and it has enormous sentimental value to me. Ive been so lost as I can feel a missing piece when I hold the deck. Does anyone happen to have one laying about that they could spare??

meltedobsidian

I have a damaged Lo Scarabeo (Deluxe Edition) deck with 8 missing cards: Moon, Empress, Strength, 2 of swords, Page of swords, Knight of swords, 6 of cups, Queen of cups. It was my first deck and definitely the one I've felt most connected to, so I really don't want to part with it but I can't exactly do readings with so many missing cards. If anyone happens to have extras from this deck that would be amazing, but of course I don't expect I'll be able to replace all of them. So again even though this deck was special to me I'd rather it actually be put to use, so if anyone needs cards by any chance just let me know!

Garnet-Flame

I just ordered a Tarot To Go kit with a mini Hanson-Roberts deck and one card, the Page of Cups, arrived damaged. Does anyone have an extra? I already wrote to the publisher but I thought I'd try here too. I don't want to write to Amazon again since I already had one issue with this exact order and got a new one free. (First was missing the entire deck). I'm afraid they'll think I'm making it up to get free stuff...

ISBN 978-0-88088-249-1 I can take pictures if needed.

Alternatively, I'd love to know the best way to repair it... it has about a half-inch rip. I thought about taping it, but I thought that would make the rip more obvious. I just don't want the rip to get bigger. PM me.

Elendil

Morgan Greer

With the revived interest in this deck, does anyone have a spare Ten of Rods? Mine has a printing error at the top of the card. It is the edition with the blue back with white stars.

E.

:)

Garnet-Flame

I just ordered a Tarot To Go kit with a mini Hanson-Roberts deck and one card, the Page of Cups, arrived damaged. Does anyone have an extra? I already wrote to the publisher but I thought I'd try here too. I don't want to write to Amazon again since I already had one issue with this exact order and got a new one free. (First was missing the entire deck). I'm afraid they'll think I'm making it up to get free stuff...

ISBN 978-0-88088-249-1 I can take pictures if needed.

Alternatively, I'd love to know the best way to repair it... it has about a half-inch rip. I thought about taping it, but I thought that would make the rip more obvious. I just don't want the rip to get bigger. PM me.

I don't need this card anymore, the publisher sent a replacement. (of the entire deck, wow!)