View Single Post
Citizen

squeakmo9 
Citizen

There was a time not too long ago when I REALLY loathed this card, but as I have gone along I understand what it means to me.
I have been one of those people who have had way too high expectations in the field of love. Yes, I did expect someone else to make me "whole", and I wasn't one of the lucky ones who found that.
Am I bitter? No, absolutely not.
Have I gotten to know myself better, especially my shadow side? Yes, I have.
I admit, I do and have had an Electra complex all of my life, but that doesn't mean that I didn't truly love the men I was involved with (who were older than I) at those times in my history. I love who I love. I DID feel alone/lonely when I was single (still am single), but I have been able to tackle some very important issues for myself. I feel that I have made some real strides in becoming more comfortable with being single, really enjoying my own company and such.
I agree, being with someone is great, and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for the person that I'm in love with, but as much as I would wish to make him happy and complete...only he can REALLY do that, and only I can truly do that for myself as well.
So this card has really opened my eyes, for myself and my life/love pattern. I also agree that one must have a dream, but in my case, I have to take care of a few other things first before joining with another.
Hey, that's just me, ok, don't get me wrong
Top   #3