doreen virtue is coming up with another deck

faunabay

OMG!! Another one?

You know, didn't I hear recently that she's not even doing these newer ones? That she's commissioning someone else to put them together and just putting her name on them. I have no idea if that's true, but..........

There are only 3 of her decks I love and will keep for ever. Her first two......Healing with the Angels, Healing with the Fairies, and then her Goddess one.

The rest of them do nothing for me. At least the ones I've tried. (shrug)

HearthCricket

Hmm... Now she is getting silly. A whole deck just for Michael? Is she going to start doing entire decks for each Archangel, then each Ascended Master, etc.? Too much. Her decks have their place as self-affirmations and I appreciate that, but oracles? Not really. And this is going beyond the necessary, imo. Oh well. I won't be getting this one.

Ange

I've got the Messages from your Angels,and Mermaids and Dolphins. That is enough for me, otherwise you end up with decks all nearly identical.

Ang x

gorgeousbutterfly

how could you not own the archangel oracle deck by her?

faunabay

gorgeousbutterfly said:
how could you not own the archangel oracle deck by her?
I know there are lots of people who love some of her other decks. :heart: I just have found the ones I like and stick with them. The others, to me, are not needed. I get what I need from the three I mentioned.