Druid Plant Oracle

RavenOfSummer

I think it just means they don't have it in their system yet since there's a bit of a wait. It happens with Amazon Canada a lot.

Oh that makes sense. Thanks HighPriestess!

RavenOfSummer

For anyone who has an earlier edition of the Druid Plant Oracle...did the box kit come with a spread cloth, similar to what comes in the Druid Animal Oracle kit? Just wondering whether we can expect one in the new edition? :)

decan

For anyone who has an earlier edition of the Druid Plant Oracle...did the box kit come with a spread cloth, similar to what comes in the Druid Animal Oracle kit? Just wondering whether we can expect one in the new edition? :)
Concerning the earlier edition of this Oracle, it didn't come with a spread cloth, and the book had a flexible cover, not like in Druid animal.

RavenOfSummer

Concerning the earlier edition of this Oracle, it didn't come with a spread cloth, and the book had a flexible cover, not like in Druid animal.

Oh interesting, thanks Decan! I wonder if they'll update it to match the Druid Animal with the new reprint. A spread cloth would be great. Here's hoping :)

decan

Not sure... :)
Well for the new Druidcraft Tarot, you have just the deck + a booklet, they removed the full book. Economic reason I guess!
In any case I don't know concerning the New Druid Plant and we can imagine something better than the previous edition of course!

RavenOfSummer

Not sure... :)
Well for the new Druidcraft Tarot, you have just the deck + a booklet, they removed the full book. Economic reason I guess!
In any case I don't know concerning the New Druid Plant and we can imagine something better than the previous edition of course!

Yes I hope so! :)

Le Fanu

This is now in stock at the Book Depository so it must have been finally reissued.

HighPriestess

This is now in stock at the Book Depository so it must have been finally reissued.

It has! I have my copy from the Book Depository and I love it!