I'm offical too..(?)

Melissa`

Finally my boyfriend drove me an hour away to a bookstore, that actually carries metaphysical/new age items, to buy this deck.. (among another deck and several books :D ).. but Im excited... I wanted this deck for over a year but kept passing it up. Then I came here. *music insert for dramatical effect* hehe... I kept reading posts and it made my heart scream for it even more. So now I have it.. I'm excited to be able to post now instead of just reading wonderful posts of you all. Thanks guys for urging me, without knowing, to finally get it!..

Blessings
Amaya

Astraea

Congratulations, Amaya...

...on getting this wonderful deck and becoming "official"! I am looking forward to hearing about your experiences with the faeries and I know that they are delighted to dwell with you!

Alissa

Amaya, a belated welcome to the Fae friendly forum! I also look forward to hearing more from you and your Faes, now that your creatures have arrived.

It sounds like you've already heard Their call, and I can't wait to read some more about your own experiences now that the fun will begin!

Melissa`

Thank you Astraea and Alissa!
I really appreciate the warm welcome. I heard the call for a while and I'm so happy I finally surrendered to it.

Thanks again!
Amaya

sagitarian

welcome amaya, so glad that you could finally answer their call. i look forward to hearing about you your fae!

SherryZoned

Welcome...WOW a year and a half!! Amazing..Most of us just cant hold out for that long!!

Athara

RedWood said:
Welcome...WOW a year and a half!! Amazing..Most of us just cant hold out for that long!!

Lol, it took me about 2 days... :S
Same with the Fey Tarot btw... The Faeries are calling me...loudly! :D

Khatruman

Welcome to a true Fae friend

You are indeed a friend of the fair folk. Welcome in and looking forward to your insights!

Melissa`

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
I've been working on my exercises this evening and hopefully will post and share more thoughts later.

Blessings,
Amaya

Jewel

Welcome to the study group :) ... I look forward to following your adventures with the Faeries, it is really wonderful to have wonderful people and a wonderful place to share them.

I have been away for quite some time, and will be dissapearing again shortly (lots of work nothing bad :)) So if I am not around for a while, my Faeries and I shall peek in from time to time to learn from your experiences.