Le Tarot Tournant (Bill's Tarot)

jackdaw*

Add me to the list! These are just lovely and delicate. I think the first unillustrated pips I have ever seen with a light airy feel.

firecatpickles

I seriously need this deck. You already put me on the list, I think. But just checking to make sure.

magpie9

Please put me on the list for this deck....!

OnePotato

Hullo Jackdaw.

I'm glad you like them.
I've always been big on light and atmosphere.
I hope I can carry it through on the rest of them.

As I said earlier, there is no real waiting list at this point.
It looks like it will still be some time before I get through this thing, and I don't have a clear plan worked out for what will become of it after that.
So until I figure out what people are waiting for.....

On the other hand, Kilted Kat is on some sort of standby for whenever a list may appear. I suppose you and Magpie can join him there, if you like. :D

I expect I'll put together some kind of deluxe art edition.
And I absolutely will not forget the people who have the earlier majors edition.
But plans for a large standard card edition are well up in the air, at best...

la-luna

Hmm all this sounds as really good news in my ears - take all the time you need pressure is never a good influence in creative processes !

but can you also think of those who didn't have the first earlier majors edition (like moi ;) )

gregory

Please put me on the non-existent list too :D

thorhammer

And I, in case I'm not already there :) I continue to frequent (read: loiter with intent :D) this thread to feast my eyes on the luminous pips you've posted . . . and hope. :heart:

\m/ Kat

nicky

Yes please add me to the imaginary list ;)

Hooked on TdM

Oh hey there is a list!! Add me too! :) *hops up and down*

Hooked

OP: unpublishable! Says who? I won't buy decks with scenic pips! LOL

HoneyBea

Bill I have only just come across this thread, what can I say, I think your work is BEAUTIFUL :love:

~HoneyBea~