OpenWindo Cards

xKam

Does anyone own this deck? (http://www.openwindogallery.com/openwindo-cards.html)

If you do, how is it working with them?

I am looking into Oracle cards and I saw this link in another thread (I can't find it now) and they are absolutely gorgeous, but I wanted a little first hand advice about this deck.

faunabay

Eugenia Madora has them. From what she says they're wonderful!

I haven't gotten them yet, but they do sound really interesting to me.

xKam

Well, it is good to hear that someone enjoys them and that you're interested! I want to learn a little bit more about Oracles, which is why I am already collecting information about decks in case something jumps out at before and it's a good deal! :)

Aulruna

I got these in an Easter surprise package from a friend, and I really love them. They are so vivid and the concept of the cards is unique.

So far, I have exclusively used them for meditation and to read for myself. They are very stimulating in that area.

moderndayruth

Echoing faunabay and Aulruna, it is a wonderful oracle! I received it recently and i love it!

Guiding Cauldron

I have this oracle as well, EM knows the creator of the deck- in fact shes the one who told me about this deck :) The creator of the deck is ever so nice as well.

The cards are double printed, meaning theres an image on one side and meaning/name on the other side. Images are bright, vivid, colorful and soul stirring! Which is why I Love them so much, you really can get a lot of feeling from an image and it can have multiple meanings, you pick up on things more and more when you look at an image, its almost like a storyline unfolding before your very eyes :)

Hope you get a copy for yourself and enjoy them too xx