Horary reading available.

Sharla

Sure. It's a guy I met on Tinder and we seemed to want the same thing. We gelled really well during our first date, but he's completely withdrawn since and not got in touch, despite being really affectionate that time. Is that enough?

Right okay i'm going to re-do your chart completely. So now i can ask specifically about "Tinderguy Sj".

Sharla

http://imgur.com/a/pGR5l

You - Sun
Tinderguy Sj - Saturn

Sun and Saturn are applying to oppose with each other, this is not good for any sort of re-union as this aspect breaks things apart more than brings them together.

Your posited in your 11th house and he's posited in his 11th house, this shows the online communication you had with each other. As you are both only in your own 11th, this would show that the communication would be staying at this only.

The Asc is conjunct Asteroid Vesta which would be about being in denial about things.

SN is in the 7th (-)

Moon is detrimental and flows towards SN (-)

Moon flows away from Saturn and the moon is waning towards the sun (yourself) which in turn won't be bringing anything positive. (-)

Moons next conjunction is with Neptune, so whatever you and him had at the time it seems that this is it, there was something there like you say, but its just not there anymore. Neptune can make you think that there's more to something than there actually is...its only when that veils been removed that you realize you were wrong.

So this time its a No, nothing will be happening between you both in the future.

Also can i just add how important it is to get the question very clear, as you adding the fact of him being someone you met on tinder and giving an outline of the situation has then made this next chart totally different and more clearer in showing what will happen.

Sharla

Cacia

http://imgur.com/a/yP2be

You - Venus

Potential other - mars

Venus (yourself) has already separated from mars and mars is now flowing away from you in an angular house, leaving you in debilitation in the 8th. So it looks like there has been someone around you recently where things have not ended on good terms, and this is causing you to feel quite down and anxious about things at present.

SN is in your 5th house of romance (-)

Potential other is not in good shape being posited in its signs fall. (-)

In the 4th house we have moon that's now flowing away from Pluto, so it looks to me like there has recently been quite a painful situation that you've found yourself in to do with someone, where you've probably felt quite upset and in turmoil from how things have become.

Mars will soon be applying to the MC, so i'm seeing that things will be coming to ahead rather soon in regards to this matter.

Mars does also trine neptune in mars's 12th so things are very confusing and up in the air at present.

So it looks like you have some issues to tend with to do with something that's either playing itself out now, or is to come. I did ask for this year but this is all im getting, so maybe you just need some time alone this year.

AraLuck

http://imgur.com/a/pGR5l

You - Sun
Tinderguy Sj - Saturn

Sun and Saturn are applying to oppose with each other, this is not good for any sort of re-union as this aspect breaks things apart more than brings them together.

Your posited in your 11th house and he's posited in his 11th house, this shows the online communication you had with each other. As you are both only in your own 11th, this would show that the communication would be staying at this only.

The Asc is conjunct Asteroid Vesta which would be about being in denial about things.

SN is in the 7th (-)

Moon is detrimental and flows towards SN (-)

Moon flows away from Saturn and the moon is waning towards the sun (yourself) which in turn won't be bringing anything positive. (-)

Moons next conjunction is with Neptune, so whatever you and him had at the time it seems that this is it, there was something there like you say, but its just not there anymore. Neptune can make you think that there's more to something than there actually is...its only when that veils been removed that you realize you were wrong.

So this time its a No, nothing will be happening between you both in the future.

Also can i just add how important it is to get the question very clear, as you adding the fact of him being someone you met on tinder and giving an outline of the situation has then made this next chart totally different and more clearer in showing what will happen.

Thanks so much Sharla! Yes I do see the difference. I will bear that in mind when asking horary. Shame about SJ... but I'd rather know than linger on.

I would love to return something to you... so please anytime, just PM me!

Blessings xx

mary_leo

Feedback

https://postimg.org/image/ooxu3jr2t/

You - Jupiter
Your ex - Mercury

At present your ex is on the 7th house cusp, and has been travelling through Taurus, this is not a fast moving sign, and they can be very moody and stubborn even. But mercury is also at a critical degree before he then moves into his own sign and will then be much stronger then by dignity and in enabling him to act, plus Gemini is more of a communicative sign than Taurus is.

Your posited in his 5th house so you do still think of him in a romantic sense.

Himself (mercury) is flowing towards jupiter (yourself) and jupiter retrogrades back towards mercury. (+)

If i use magic 8 ball also in this chart it would be a yes. (+)

His secondary significator (sun) is posited in his 1st house which trines Jupiter, this further clarifies why your in his 5th house, as he is still attracted also to you physically.

You and your ex are both ruled by venus, venus is posited in the 12th also at a critical degree, so this looks like your both regretting things of how they ended.

Moon has just come out of the fiery road, which is about yourself feeling really anxious about things to do with him, and feeling like you can't stop thinking about what's going on to do with him.....but finally this has passed.
Moon flows away from yourself (jupiter) your ex (mercury) but flows towards venus (both your ruler) and saturn. (-)

Mercury being the fastest planet shows that it will be your ex who takes the initiative here, and as he's conjuncting the fixed star of "strong will and honesty" this should also have an impact.

When mercury moves into its own sign, and moves to 9 degrees Gemini, this should be when you hear from him. This would place him on another fixed star "Aldebaran" which is of new beginnings.

One last thing, im now gonna thrown in the "Part of desire" for good measure. The POD falls @ Virgo 8, 46" and you and your ex are both flowing towards this location. Also mercury the significator of this part is also your ex and your ex is flowing towards you. (+)

So all in all, he does still desire you, or whatever you want to call it, and so do you him. Hopefully this is what's the glue and it gets you back together, as it does look positive for this eventually happening.

He should be in touch soon, i'm predicting (going on him moving 9 degrees into Gemini) that this would be around the 11th of this month.

So maybe he gets in touch before this and you get back together around this date, or this is when you finally hear from him.

I pm you yesterday to tell you that he sent me an email, it took him a month since this horary for him to get in touch.

You said "Mercury being the fastest planet shows that it will be your ex who takes the initiative here, and as he's conjuncting the fixed star of "strong will and honesty" this should also have an impact." and my ex wrote "I know you must be surprised because I took the initiative to contact you"
You couldn't be more precise!

Thank u so much for all your help!

Cacia

miss Sharla

How are you? I hope you doing okay, but my question have to do with work.
Would like to know if I will change job by august - sept?

thanks

Sharla

I pm you yesterday to tell you that he sent me an email, it took him a month since this horary for him to get in touch.

You said "Mercury being the fastest planet shows that it will be your ex who takes the initiative here, and as he's conjuncting the fixed star of "strong will and honesty" this should also have an impact." and my ex wrote "I know you must be surprised because I took the initiative to contact you"
You couldn't be more precise!

Thank u so much for all your help!

Thanks for the update mary :)

Sharla

miss Sharla

How are you? I hope you doing okay, but my question have to do with work.
Would like to know if I will change job by august - sept?

thanks

Hi cacia, sorry but i won't be reading on this forum anymore due to its closure in a few days.

Im now over at http://cartomancy.forumotion.com/

Cacia

Cacia

http://imgur.com/a/yP2be

You - Venus

Potential other - mars

Venus (yourself) has already separated from mars and mars is now flowing away from you in an angular house, leaving you in debilitation in the 8th. So it looks like there has been someone around you recently where things have not ended on good terms, and this is causing you to feel quite down and anxious about things at present.

True, my dear I being in situations where things did not ended well, yes this cause me to be anxious so I am trying to deal with things. So, for the most part I feel much better than months ago.

SN is in your 5th house of romance (-)

Potential other is not in good shape being posited in its signs fall. (-)

In the 4th house we have moon that's now flowing away from Pluto, so it looks to me like there has recently been quite a painful situation that you've found yourself in to do with someone, where you've probably felt quite upset and in turmoil from how things have become.

Mars will soon be applying to the MC, so i'm seeing that things will be coming to ahead rather soon in regards to this matter.

Mars does also trine neptune in mars's 12th so things are very confusing and up in the air at present.

So it looks like you have some issues to tend with to do with something that's either playing itself out now, or is to come. I did ask for this year but this is all im getting, so maybe you just need some time alone this year.
true, many things came to me together and there is being painful endings but I am glad that things are clearing up, and its alright time alone is what I need to finish dealing with all this. Thanks so much for your reading you are so kind. This makes a lot sense and sorry can not give details of the situation