View Single Post
Citizen

FLizarraga 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna's Crone View Post
she has four oracles????? crap that means there are two more i have to buy. i love her oracles. oh i know the other two. does anyone have avalon and do they like it. I am not a god/goddess person, i am what seems to others to be a dreaded scientific pantheist. But i kinda like the msg in that one. they are sooo different from the others. My friend has my map book. The book didn't appeal to me. it gave me homework....ugh
There is a new one, Wisdom of the Oracle. I can't vouch for it, as I haven't used it yet, though I do have it. Haven't read the book, either --and as for homework, you can do what I usually do, which is ignoring it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna's Crone View Post
Looking at her photo shots, she strikes me as someone who wouldn't make a foufou tarot. For those of you who do not know what foufou means: le fou french for fool. so foufou is all prissy and fluffy and passes rose petals for flactulence (farts)
I don't see her as too foofoo, fluffy or saccharine, either. Though her pictures tend to be posed and Photoshopped within an inch of her life; she doesn't look half as good in her videos, among other things because she has abused Botox and fillers as many people tend to do. I only mention it because it can be a little distracting sometimes to watch her and see how some parts of her face move in odd ways and some others don't move at all. OK, I should shut up now.
Top   #13