Procession of Riders

BrightEye

Different printings or even a printing error maybe?

moderndayruth

BrightEye said:
I have the same version of the RWS as you, and my Knight of Wands faces left, as if pulling away from the other two.

But if yours faces right and these were my cards I would read this as progress becoming slower and then coming to a halt. Neither the KnoP nor Death are moving anywhere.
Lol... now that the confusion is cleared...
I am not interested here inhow this might be read on a personal level, or in fortune-telling way;what i am genuinely interested in is what do you think, who this guys might be, where are they coming from and what is their lesson.

moderndayruth

Lunalyn said:
I must say my Knight of Wands faces to the left while Death and the Knight of Pentacles face to the right.
how is it that there is a difference?

Lunalyn, mea culpa, its 6oW, not the Knight of Wands!
These were the first cards i pulled in the morning, and i typed the post while i was still half-asleep... Sorry! :p

Now, what would be your thoughts on the three riders?

BrightEye

moderndayruth said:
what i am genuinely interested in is what do you think, who this guys might be, where are they coming from and what is their lesson.
To me, that would depend on who's looking at the cards.

moderndayruth

BrightEye said:
To me, that would depend on who's looking at the cards.
Ok, given that its you who is looking at the cards, what is their message?

p.s. Sorry for the confusion once again!

Lunalyn

thanks for the clarification moderndayruth.

depending on which order you put them in....

you could have 6 of Wands riding forth in Victory with Death following while the Knight of Pentacles stays behind weighing up his options?

lyn

moderndayruth

Lunalyn said:
thanks for the clarification moderndayruth.

depending on which order you put them in....

you could have 6 of Wands riding forth in Victory with Death following while the Knight of Pentacles stays behind weighing up his options?

lyn

Yes, in my view, that would change their message.
I had them like this:

(from left to right)

6oW, Kn oP, Death

As if the warrior of the 6oW had won the battle, the Knight of Pentacles has stored the material gain and Death has taken it to the bare bones...

Let me snap a pic of the cards. ;)

moderndayruth

the procession I
6oW, Kn oP, Death

(OT: geez! i again almost mistyped 6oW as Kn oW?! lol! )

Lunalyn said:

the procession II

KnoP, Death, 6oW

Lunalyn

moderndayruth said:
Yes, in my view, that would change their message.
I had them like this:

(from left to right)

6oW, Kn oP, Death

As if the warrior of the 6oW had won the battle, the Knight of Pentacles has stored the material gain and Death has taken it to the bare bones...

Let me snap a pic of the cards. ;)

putting them that way....the 6 of Wands is riding forth to Victory but the Knight of Pentacles is blocking his way because he's sitting there not moving. meanwhile Death is going about his business doing what he does.
lyn

moderndayruth

Lunalyn said:
putting them that way....the 6 of Wands is riding forth to Victory but the Knight of Pentacles is blocking his way because he's sitting there not moving. meanwhile Death is going about his business doing what he does.
lyn
Very interesting! I think that like that we get Memento mori moment.

In the Procession I, Death was heading the procession, what would be your thoughts on that?