Horary Readings - Answers

Beebs_94

First off, I would like to thank you for taking the time to cast a chart for my situation! Secondly, you have an amazing talent! So heres my feedback! Just to let you know, I know a bit of the basics when it comes to Astrology but i'll point something out if I dont understand...

but this is offset by it being oriental (the wrong side of the Sun) and it's combust - both of these suggest that you don't see things clearly at the moment (or at least emotion may well cloud your judgement). Venus also squares the Ascendant, in one sense your significator aspecting the Ascendant is a good sign, but the square suggests some tension over this decision. Saturn is also conjunct the Ascendant, though in Libra it does have exaltation. The decision is not going to be an easy one by any means but you should be OK as long as you reflect carefully on the decision.

I do believe that emotions could be clouding my judgement and skewing my view of this situation between T and I. There is tension over the decision that I've made, I know that when I do voice my decision, depending on whether or not it works out, I know it would piss off alot of people around me. Knowing that it would piss people off and just voicing my opinion to T is causing me considerable stress. There are alot of thing that I need to think about fully before making the final decision when it comes to both of us. As one of my friends put it, there's too much history between us to start from scratch ya know?

He is Mars, in Gemini and placed in the ninth House. Mars in Gemini only has dignity by Face - about as weak as it could be without being a debility. The position in the ninth is not as strong as being angular, though it is not by any means a bad position. Mars is also fast and direct and also oriental, though in the case of a superior planet that's a stronger position to be in. Mars is also free from combustion, so he's not only well placed to make his move now, he sees things quite clearly (from his point of view).

That makes me think that he knows what kind of relationship he wants. He doesnt know what I want, so i assume to him, he sees things clealy...

The only aspect Mars makes is a conjunction to the South Node - which is usually seen as unfortunate. The lack of an aspect between Venus and Mars, is not a good sign, if you were seeking the relationship but as it's him, that's not something that would suggest nothing will come of it.

I'm actually a bit confused by that, could you explain it a bit further?

His priorities are not so easy to identify - Mars in Gemini is ruled by Mercury and amongst other things Mercury is Lord 12, an accidental malefic. Mars is in the trilicity of Saturn which rules the fourth and fifth Houses - settling down and having children (or at least a romance) - Finally Mars is in the Terms of Venus - you! and, as said above, it's own Face. So you and himself are part of his 'plans'. Most of this seems as expected, but as the twelfth signifies the hidden or the behind the scenes, as Lord 12 shows his many priority, there's something that he's not saying or showing.

No, I agree with that one, I find it very hard to pinpoint his priorities and it causes me alot of stress sometimes. Well its good to know that "we" are part of his plans, but I wonder what he's hiding. Also, could you please explain what the Lord 12 is?

Venus is in none of the dignities of Mars, indeed it's in Mars' Fall. You don't really like him, or at the very best you're feeling quite vulnerable in these circumstances. Although you don't explicitly say so, you are afraid of being hurt here - though to be honest the question and background suggest this.

Yes, there has been hurt in the past. I'm hesitant to fully give myself to him again, its going to take time i guess....

On this chart, I would suggest that at the very best you should not rush in to anything and indeed if you do have misgivings I'd say you should keep your distance, at least till you're very sure of his motives.

I completely agree with what you said....i've been doing that and its reassuring to know that I'm sorta on the right path!!!!!!!

Minderwiz

I'm actually a bit confused by that, could you explain it a bit further?

Yes re-reading the paragraph you refer to it does seem rather obscure and I should have tried to relate it more to the question asked. Firstly, the aspect between the South Node and Mars is in old speak 'malefic' in a more modern context, it's a stress or tension or an unfortunate situation. In the context of this question it adds weakness to his situation in some way and makes me rather doubtful of his intentions.

The second point here is that Venus and Mars do not make an aspect. Usually in a relationship question I would be looking for an aspect between the two significators (yours and his). Now in a question such as 'Will T and I get together?' I would have taken that as a strong piece of evidence against a relationship. In this case I downgraded that signification because in the background you clearly are aware of his desire to get back together and are in the situation of deciding whether that is a good idea - you have control over whether you do get back together. But phrasing the question as 'Should you' get back together - I didn't think the aspect was as necessary. However the lack of an aspect should be treated as some evidence counting toward the decision being not to get back together.

Beebs_94 said:
I find it very hard to pinpoint his priorities and it causes me alot of stress sometimes. Well its good to know that "we" are part of his plans, but I wonder what he's hiding. Also, could you please explain what the Lord 12 is?

Lord 12 is the planet that rules the 12th House - in this case Mercury. The twelfth deals, amongst other things, with the hidden, the secret, the behind the scenes. Mars is placed in Gemini, which is ruled by Mercury. So in this chart Mercury's rulership of Mars, adds yet another 'unfortunate' level to the interpretation of his motives. To conclude he's something to hide is perhaps a little strong but the possibility that there's something going on behind the scenes here is one that you should seriously consider.

I would end by saying that if I had to come down to a simple 'Yes' or 'No' to the question 'Should I renew the relationship with T?' I would have to say 'No'. As clearly you are free to make up your own mind, I would say, as I said in the original post that you should keep your distance at least until you are satisfied as to his motives. I do think he has a clear view and wants a relationship with you but you need to be sure from your own perspective that this is a risk worth taking and one which will not lead to further unnecessary hurt to you.

Minderwiz

Reading for xKam

In fact I could use the question as stated above

Will I be able to make the cut in terms of recruitment to keep my superiors satisfied over the next 12 months?

That keeps it clearly on the recruitment theme.

If that's OK I'll go ahead with the reading and I'll start the preliminary work on that basis

Yes! That sounds perfect. :) Thank you so much!

The chart was cast during the hour of Mars (actually also on the day of Mars) and has Scorpio rising, so I take the chart as radical.

You are signified by Mars, the quesited (making the cut on recruitment to the satisfaction of superiors) is signified by Mercury, ruler of the tenth House of career and profession.

Mars is in Gemini, placed in the eighth. Mars has essential dignity only by Face, so you are rather weak in terms of the essential requirements for this aspect of your job. You've already expressed the view that this aspect of the job is something that you are very concerned about and the chart really confirms here that your concerns are well founded.

Mars placed in the eighth is in a weak position in the chart and that signifies you are in a weak position relative to the job. However Mars does have some accidental dignity, it's direct, free from combustion and oriental. So you have some real opportunities to perform the job. Mars however is afflicted by an applying conjunction to the South Node. So from the point of view of your own ability to perform these duties, I think it's going to be a struggle.

Your own concerns are firstly, your fears and anxieties about the job (Mercury rules both the eighth of fear and anxiety through Gemini, and the job through Virgo on the MC), Mars is also in Air triplicity ruled by Saturn during the day. Saturn here rules the third House, which has a number of significations here, it signifies fate and the fortunes - a concern that matters outside your control will also help to determine how well the job goes. All of these reflect a rather negative or worried approach to the job and I feel that those concerns themselves could have a negative effect on the outcome.

The Job is signified by Mercury.which is peregrine in Leo - the job is actually weaker than you are - which suggests you should be able to perform it's challenges. Mercury is placed in the ninth House, which is a favourable house, as it trines the Ascendant. Mercury is occidental, which is a further sign of strength, it's also direct and free from combustion. So this job offers you real opportunities.

Mercury is in one of the dignities of Mars (Face) so the job is not actually something that is beyond your abilities, though it is certainly going to be a challenge. The job also has some real potential, as Mercury is on the brink of entering Virgo. However the 29th degree is always a real challenge. There is a weak mutual reception here between Mars and Mercury - Mars is ruled by Mercury, Mercury is in the Face of Mars. I wouldn't stress this as a very positive sign but again it shows some ability to perform the job satisfactorily.

My conclusion is that the job is within your competence but it will be a real challenge and the main threat to you performing this aspect of your job to the satisfaction of your superiors will be your own fears and doubts of your ability. You did not ask whether you will get job satisfaction, even if you do perform adequately and that should be something that you address as the job goes on, but I don't see any compelling evidence that you will fail.

Things will not be rosy, when it comes to your recruitment function but if you approach it positively, I think you can make the cut.

Attachments

• xKam Horary.jpg
    xKam Horary.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 201

Minderwiz

Reading for wind

The question would therefore be:

Will I enter a relationship in the next 6 months?

Yes, great, you phrased the question perfectly.

I appreciate your efforts,
love
wind

The chart I have for this question was cast at the hour of the Moon, but has Aquarius rising. The Moon and Saturn are different in nature and do not rule any signs in the same triplicity. So I'm not sure whether I should treat this chart as radical and so I will only give a qualified judgement.

You are signified by Saturn, the 'romantic interest' is signified by the Sun (ruler of the seventh House).

Saturn is in Libra (the Fall of the Sun) and conjunct the eighth house cusp from the seventh house side. Saturn is in exaltation in Libra, so you are an excellent catch :) The placement on the eighth cusp puts it (and you) in a weak position in terms of action to find a partner, You do have somethings going, Saturn is direct and free from combustion. Overall this means that you have quite a bit going for you but you will find it difficult to be in the right place at the right time to start a relationship. Saturn is also in an opposition to the Moon, which rules the sixth House and is therefore accidentally malefic - in this chart it will work against you.

The Sun is in Cancer, in the 29th degree where it has dignity through a mutual reception with the Moon by Face - That's as weak as it gets and I would not give it much weight at all. In Cancer, the Sun is in the Detriment of Saturn. As with Saturn in the Fall of the Sun, this does not suggest a compatible relationship. The Sun is in the sixth House, also an unfortunate placement but it is in an applying conjunction with Venus and this offers real possibilities.

There's no significant link between Saturn and the Sun, so on that basis I would not hold out much hope. However John Frawley uses two sets of significators in relationship questions like this. He uses Venus as a secondary significator for the female and the Sun as the second significator for the male. In this case the romantic interest is already signified by the Sun, but as the female concerned you can also be shown by Venus. With an applying conjunction between Venus and the Sun there's a real chance of a relationship.

So, in conclusion, there is a chance, if I use Venus as your co-significator which leaves a promising outcome. However, as I said at the outset, I'm not sure how much faith can be placed on this chart, especially as it's the second attempt at getting a radical chart (the first attempt did not meet the guidelines for a horary reading).

My feeling is that things will work out but not easily, as both Venus and the Sun are in the sixth House. I certainly would not rule out a relationship from this chart, there's a clear chance.

Beebs_94

Yes re-reading the paragraph you refer to it does seem rather obscure and I should have tried to relate it more to the question asked. Firstly, the aspect between the South Node and Mars is in old speak 'malefic' in a more modern context, it's a stress or tension or an unfortunate situation. In the context of this question it adds weakness to his situation in some way and makes me rather doubtful of his intentions.

The second point here is that Venus and Mars do not make an aspect. Usually in a relationship question I would be looking for an aspect between the two significators (yours and his). Now in a question such as 'Will T and I get together?' I would have taken that as a strong piece of evidence against a relationship. In this case I downgraded that signification because in the background you clearly are aware of his desire to get back together and are in the situation of deciding whether that is a good idea - you have control over whether you do get back together. But phrasing the question as 'Should you' get back together - I didn't think the aspect was as necessary. However the lack of an aspect should be treated as some evidence counting toward the decision being not to get back together.

Lord 12 is the planet that rules the 12th House - in this case Mercury. The twelfth deals, amongst other things, with the hidden, the secret, the behind the scenes. Mars is placed in Gemini, which is ruled by Mercury. So in this chart Mercury's rulership of Mars, adds yet another 'unfortunate' level to the interpretation of his motives. To conclude he's something to hide is perhaps a little strong but the possibility that there's something going on behind the scenes here is one that you should seriously consider.

I would end by saying that if I had to come down to a simple 'Yes' or 'No' to the question 'Should I renew the relationship with T?' I would have to say 'No'. As clearly you are free to make up your own mind, I would say, as I said in the original post that you should keep your distance at least until you are satisfied as to his motives. I do think he has a clear view and wants a relationship with you but you need to be sure from your own perspective that this is a risk worth taking and one which will not lead to further unnecessary hurt to you.

Sorry it took me a few days to get back to you!

Thanks for clarifying those aspects that I didn't understand! Yes, I'll have to be very careful when it comes to his intentions. What you see, is sometimes not what you get as they say! Yes I am also trying to find out if there is indeed something going on that I don't know about that would affect my decision to get back together with him. It's something i'm not definitely taking lightly at all!

Thanks once again for your reading!

Minderwiz

Reading for SwordQueens

If I may join, will I enter a committed romantic relationship within the next 3 mos? Thanks! :heart:

The chart is cast for the hour of Mars and has Sagittarius rising. As Jupiter and Mars both belong to the Fire triplcity, I'll take the chart as radical.

You are symbolised by Jupiter, which is conjunct the fifth House cusp, in Taurus. Jupiter is peregrine and so not essentially strong but the fifth cusp is not bad in term of a romance (though not a long term relationship). The fifth is a reasonable placement, Jupiter is also direct and oriental - so it's quite strongly place for action, if the need arises. Looking at the dignities in which Jupiter lies, it's clear that the emphasis is on romance (Venus rules both Taurus and the Earth triplicity) and a whilst a longer term relationship is important (Jupiter is in the Terms and Face of Mercury and Mercury rules the 7th House of relationships) it is secondary to romaince! Jupiter is also in the exaltation of the Moon, and the Moon rules the eighth. This is the one dignity which is not so good, though the eighth is usually interpreted as the partner's income - so are you looking for a partner who can provide not only romance but also material wellbeing?

Jupiter is acutally in an applying conjunction to the Moon, which is Lord 8, soi if his income is important then it's coming to you!

Mercury rules the Descendant (7th cusp) and so represents the quesitied - the desired committed relationship. Mercury is in the eighth House and is ruled by the Sun. Mercury is direct. free from combustion and occidental all of which speak for quick action but Mercury is slowing down and is now quite slow as it moves to its Station Retrograde. It's slowness and imminent change to retrograde motion are not good signs and offset some of it's stronger points. Mercury is not in any dignity of Jupiter, so he's not looking for a relationship at the moment. Placed in Leo, Mercury's ruler is the Sun, and this is sometimes seen as the co-significator of the male in a relationship question. Jupiter is in an applying aspect to the Sun, but it's a square. It might be possible the romance comes off, but there will be difficulties and you might not like the outcome if it does come to pass.

There is a hope though. The Moon's last aspect was a square to the Sun (him) and it's next aspect is a conjunction to Jupiter. As the Moon is exalted in Taurus, the coming conjunction gives reception, so I think there's a good chance that someone else (probably female) will be instrumental in bringing you together with the prospective romantic interest. Reception implies that 'she' will go out of her way to ensure the two of you get together.

So I think there's a good chance of a romantic involvement but there may be difficulties and you may end up relying on a friend or other female who takes a real interest in your 'case' and will work hard for you. I just hope that it's going to be well worth the effort and you like him

Attachments

• SwordsQueen Horary.jpg
    SwordsQueen Horary.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 203

wind

feedback from wind

Hey Minderwiz,
again, thank you very much for the reading, it sounds totally on the spot!

I am sorry for the late feedback, I am on vacation and not so much at home, close to the internet.

The chart I have for this question was cast at the hour of the Moon, but has Aquarius rising. The Moon and Saturn are different in nature and do not rule any signs in the same triplicity. So I'm not sure whether I should treat this chart as radical and so I will only give a qualified judgement.

You are signified by Saturn, the 'romantic interest' is signified by the Sun (ruler of the seventh House).

Saturn is in Libra (the Fall of the Sun) and conjunct the eighth house cusp from the seventh house side. Saturn is in exaltation in Libra, so you are an excellent catch :) The placement on the eighth cusp puts it (and you) in a weak position in terms of action to find a partner, You do have somethings going, Saturn is direct and free from combustion. Overall this means that you have quite a bit going for you but you will find it difficult to be in the right place at the right time to start a relationship. Saturn is also in an opposition to the Moon, which rules the sixth House and is therefore accidentally malefic - in this chart it will work against you.

All this is spot on – it is very difficul for me in general to find a partner since I have a bit of peculiar lifestyle and interests. Haha, I could be a good catch, I do have some atributes:) And in fact, men do take interest in me but it is difficult for me to feel the right connection.

Yes, indeed there is something going on, a guy from abroad took some interest in me, but as you said – spot on – it is indeed difficult to be in the right place at the right time, since he is not from the same country. The distance can create problems, big problems.

The Sun is in Cancer, in the 29th degree where it has dignity through a mutual reception with the Moon by Face - That's as weak as it gets and I would not give it much weight at all. In Cancer, the Sun is in the Detriment of Saturn. As with Saturn in the Fall of the Sun, this does not suggest a compatible relationship. The Sun is in the sixth House, also an unfortunate placement but it is in an applying conjunction with Venus and this offers real possibilities.

Yes, indeed, I do feel that with this guy we would not be so compatible, but there was a certain connection. We also met in circumstances where I was finally able to connect on the level I want.

There's no significant link between Saturn and the Sun, so on that basis I would not hold out much hope. However John Frawley uses two sets of significators in relationship questions like this. He uses Venus as a secondary significator for the female and the Sun as the second significator for the male. In this case the romantic interest is already signified by the Sun, but as the female concerned you can also be shown by Venus. With an applying conjunction between Venus and the Sun there's a real chance of a relationship.

Yes, this could be so…but as I said, we live apart and the distance can be a problem.

So, in conclusion, there is a chance, if I use Venus as your co-significator which leaves a promising outcome. However, as I said at the outset, I'm not sure how much faith can be placed on this chart, especially as it's the second attempt at getting a radical chart (the first attempt did not meet the guidelines for a horary reading).

My feeling is that things will work out but not easily, as both Venus and the Sun are in the sixth House. I certainly would not rule out a relationship from this chart, there's a clear chance.

Thank you again, it all makes sense. I am not overly optimistic either, but perhaps…:)

I really appreciate your time and effort, it gave me the insight I needed,
love
wind

Minderwiz

Reading for TractJM

.....in this case I am seeking insight into my financial situation/growth and stability over the rest of the year, and if possible, early next year. I am planning on carving out a good chunk of my bills from my post-accident period and gaining more freedom however, my methods of saving and living depend on my various assessments of my future. I'm also hoping for a raise :/

So basically...am I going to see financial gain over the next year, to a point I don't have to worry about being a miser?

The chart is cast for the hour of Saturn and has Capricorn rising, so I take the chart as being radical.

I have an immediate problem with choosing significators. Your Money and income is ruled by the second House. The problem is that that House is also ruled by Saturn, having Aquarius on the cusp. Neither house has tenants, In such situations, I usually fall back on the Exaltation ruler. There's no planet exalted in Aquarius, but Mars is exalted in Capricorn. So I will use Mars to signify you and leave Saturn to signify your income.

Mars is placed in Gemini, where it has moderate to low essential dignity by Terms. This shows that you have the qualifications and skills necessary for the job, but it's still challenging and not easy for you. Mars is placed in the sixth House, of servants, and you might see yourself in that role, especially as Mercury which rules the sixth also rules the MC and thus the Job. It's a good job though, in the scheme of things, Mercury being the most dignified planet by far. The problem with the sixth is that it makes no major aspect to the Ascendant, as so can be 'overlooked' or go 'unnoticed'. If you're after a raise, this will be an obstacle. Otherwise Mars is accidentally strong, being direct, free from the Sun's beams, oriental and fast. You have the capacity to act if you need to, so don't let yourself get too overlooked - get yourself noticed (in a good way).

Saturn rules your money and it's placed in the eighth House - not good but Saturn is full of essential dignity being in exaltation, triplicity ruler for the Air signs and in it's own face. It too is fast, direct and free from the Sun. Saturn also rules your Part of Spirit, your ability to affect the outcome and to succeed by your own efforts, which is placed in the first. Your future here is in your own hands.

In terms of the future:

Mars is in a separating opposition to the Part of Fortune, if you thought fate was against you, then hopefully things are improving,

Saturn is in an applying sextile to the Sun which rules the eighth. Now that might usually be taken as not very fortunate. However the eighth rules other people's money, so there is a symbolism of other people's money (the Sun) coming to your money (Saturn), which actually looks promising.

But, Mercury is slowing down and will station Retrograde in just over 1 degree further motion through Virgo. Symbolically that suggests that the job is also slowing down or will slow down (because of economic or other factors?) Mercury will retrograde out of Virgo back into Leo and the job will not be as good as it was.

So yes, there's a real potential for financial improvement, you have the right skills and you're in a 'good' job in the sense of eventual earnings increase. The issue is whether that income increase comes before the job begins to contract. There's no aspect forming between Mars and Saturn (you and your money) nor does the Moon offer translation of light

The lack of an aspect makes me think that you're not going to get your hands on that money because of a slowdown or contraction at work, even i for a time it looks very likely.

Attachments

• TractJM Horary 2.jpg
    TractJM Horary 2.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 189

Minderwiz

Reading for jfiallo0982

I apologize too I completely missed that post. But I'm going to change my question, I would like to know if I should stick around my new job, or try to find something else? I know that the beginning of something unknown can be challenging sometimes, but I'm confused if it will always be hard for me at this place. Thank you for your time in doing this for me.

The chart is cast for the hour of Venus and has Capricorn rising. Both Saturn and Venus have rulerships in the Earth triplicity, so I take the chart as radical.

You are signified by Saturn, which is in Libra and placed in the eighth house. Saturn is in exaltation in Libral, it is also the Air triplicity ruler and has dignity by Face, so it's full of essential dignity. You are therefore more than able and qualified for the new job. The eighth house placement is not good, it tends to mean that you are out of the way and unlikely to be noticed. In the House of other people's money, it also indicates your dependency on other people for income. The eighth is ruled by Mercury, which also rules the sixth - the house of slaves and servants. So you are a wage slave and probably feel like one.

In the sign of Venus, your immediate priority is whatever Venus signifies in the chart. Apart from Libra, interecepted in the eighth, Venus rules the third and fourth through Taurus. The third is usually associated with travel and communication, but it also has links to spirituality, as the house of the Goddess, so you want to travel either metaphorically, as something of a spiritual journey but possibly also in the usual sense - you don't like being stuck inside.

However your main priority is your own needs - Saturn is in exaltation, triplicity ruler, and Face ruler - three of the five dignities are Saturn's and these easily outweigh the others. The other one beside Venus is Jupiter as Terms ruler, and Jupiter rules your own income through Pisces on the second cusp. However income is not your main concern - it's job satisfaction and broadening your own horizons. And this is your real concern.

The Job is signified by Mars, as Scorpio is on the MC. In Libra, Saturn is in the detriment of Mars, so I would think you're not to happy with the job it doesn't quite measure up to your initial expectations. Mars is also ruled by Mercury and it has essential dignity only by Terms, so there's a situation where you're over qualified for the job. With Mars in the Air triplicity, it's triplicity Lord is Saturn - you meet the person specification and the job 'likes' you, though more as the proverbial 'wage slave'. It shouldn't be a challenge but if I consider accidental dignities, Saturn's being occidental and eighth placement are compensated for by Mars orientality and it's seventh placement - so in practice the job is a bit more demanding and challenging than you might have first thought but Saturn still has more dignity than Mars, you can master the job.

Your finances are ruled by Jupiter, which is peregrine in Taurus and placed in the third. Jupiter is in the rulership and Triplicity of Venus and the Terms and Face of Mercury - your income 'likes' the job, though not over much - it provides an adequate source of income but not great.

Will it always be hard for you? No it won't, you will master the job.

The issue of whether you should move on is going to come down to job satisfaction, rather than your ability to do the job or the challenge that you think you face now. I'm not sure you're going to get that in the longer term but at the moment your finances don't seem strong enough to simply discard the job in the short term.

The decision here is obviously yours but you will overcome the current feeling of challenge, whether you will get job satisfaction becomes the key and that will be a matter for you to decide.

Attachments

• jfiallo0982 Horary 2.jpg
    jfiallo0982 Horary 2.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 200

jfiallo0982

feedback

Hello Minderwiz and thank you.
I was reading this with a huge smile on my face because everything is so accurate.
I'm in account services, so my job depends on other peoples monies 100%
I did think it was easier at first then I realized what did I get into??!! Now I have to admit is a little easier but still challenging cause I'm sitting in a office all they long and I'm a very active person, so that part I need to get accustomed to.
The pay its not great but is good. I had a job offer from another place, I was going to take it, its less money and I don't like the schedule, and since my current one is gotten better, I decided to stay.
Part of the issue too is that when you deal with money you kinda have to be cold blooded, and that part is hard because i wish I could help people more, but they put a lot of limits in what you can do.

I would like to know what is the difference between a radical and a non radical chart? Also I apologise if my feedback is not as extensive, I'm doing this from a phone and is tiny!!
Thank you again,