Horary Chart reading

LittleOne

May I sign up? I want to know if I will meet a new romantic partner by November? Thank you.

AraLuck

Hey CB,

May I? General love life for the next 3 to 6 months?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CosmicBeing

Hey CB,

May I? General love life for the next 3 to 6 months?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has to be put in a yes or no format

Like "Will I meet a new guy in the next 3 months?"
"Is an ex of mine coming back in the next 6 months?"
etc.

AraLuck

Has to be put in a yes or no format

Like "Will I meet a new guy in the next 3 months?"
"Is an ex of mine coming back in the next 6 months?"
etc.
You've put it nicely😉

So... could DR and I get serious within next 3 months?

And would SC resurface within same period?

Thanks😊

Sent from my Lenovo Z90a40 using Tapatalk

CosmicBeing

Further into the future (2 months), please.

Ascendent is 1 degrees...this can indicate this is too premature, that maybe you didn't apply to enough positions, or there hasn't been any movement (like a phone call or interview for prospective.) The time period we are looking at may not be far enough into the future.

I'll recast the chart in a couple days and see if the ascendent is in a different degree.

There is also no aspect between your ruling planet and 10th house ruling planet.

You are in 11th house...so could mean you are already getting some income coming in....

Mars is in scorpio on the cusp of 4th and 5th house...so you might be getting some support from your family or from some inheritance.

The 4th and 5th house may just be describing the job you are looking for.

But, since the ascendent is in an early degree I think it's too early to ask. So I'll ask again in the next couples of day to see.

Attachments

• Screenshot (24).png
    Screenshot (24).png
    58.4 KB · Views: 229

micah

ok, thanks cosmicbeing :)
I'll wait for it to be recast.

CosmicBeing

Further into the future (2 months), please.

10th house is ruled by saggittarius (jupiter)
Ascendent ruled by pisces (jupiter)

It has been twice that this has a occurred that the 10th house and ascendent are ruled by the same planet.

So I will be looking at Moon for your significator.

You have Neptune conjunct on the ascendent. Neptune is ruler of lies/deceit/illusions. You also have uranus and south node in 1st house.

So there are a lot of disruption in your personal space and it might be lead by illusions/deceit.

Uranus is also a planet of separations.

Jupiter ruler of 10th house is sitting in 7th house. Moon your ruler is in 7th house. 7th house is a house of agreements, partnerships, those we have a relationship with, and also the house of known enemies.

North node also resides in 7th house.

Jupiter and Moon are conjunct in 7th house.

Jupiter is in virgo and in a detriment sign (weakens it).

Jupiter and Neptune are in opposition.
Moon and Neptune are in opposition.

I decided to look at 11th house for income. 11th house is ruled by Saturn.

Saturn separating square to Jupiter. This indicates delays/obstacles with the job pertaining to income. Saturn is a planet that is slow moving and jupiter moves faster than Saturn.

Overall....will you get a permanent position by August 12th (2 months)? I would say that I think whatever agreement you have now with this job is what is going to stay. You might have to deal with some illusions or deceit. They might say to you or hint to you that they are thinking of giving you a permanent position, but I do not think that will happen.

I don't see your income is ruled by Saturn and then squares with jupiter...square and Saturn are both known as delays/obstacles and things that take a long time to happen. If there was a positive aspect I would see saturn differently.

So I'm leaning toward no there will not be a permanent position presented to you.

I hope this makes sense. I'm still learning so don't feel down because I could very well be reading the chart incorrectly.

Attachments

• Screenshot (25).png
    Screenshot (25).png
    60.1 KB · Views: 217

micah

10th house is ruled by saggittarius (jupiter)
Ascendent ruled by pisces (jupiter)

It has been twice that this has a occurred that the 10th house and ascendent are ruled by the same planet.

So I will be looking at Moon for your significator.

You have Neptune conjunct on the ascendent. Neptune is ruler of lies/deceit/illusions. You also have uranus and south node in 1st house.

So there are a lot of disruption in your personal space and it might be lead by illusions/deceit.

Uranus is also a planet of separations.

Jupiter ruler of 10th house is sitting in 7th house. Moon your ruler is in 7th house. 7th house is a house of agreements, partnerships, those we have a relationship with, and also the house of known enemies.

North node also resides in 7th house.

Jupiter and Moon are conjunct in 7th house.

Jupiter is in virgo and in a detriment sign (weakens it).

Jupiter and Neptune are in opposition.
Moon and Neptune are in opposition.

I decided to look at 11th house for income. 11th house is ruled by Saturn.

Saturn separating square to Jupiter. This indicates delays/obstacles with the job pertaining to income. Saturn is a planet that is slow moving and jupiter moves faster than Saturn.

Overall....will you get a permanent position by August 12th (2 months)? I would say that I think whatever agreement you have now with this job is what is going to stay. You might have to deal with some illusions or deceit. They might say to you or hint to you that they are thinking of giving you a permanent position, but I do not think that will happen.

I don't see your income is ruled by Saturn and then squares with jupiter...square and Saturn are both known as delays/obstacles and things that take a long time to happen. If there was a positive aspect I would see saturn differently.

So I'm leaning toward no there will not be a permanent position presented to you.

I hope this makes sense. I'm still learning so don't feel down because I could very well be reading the chart incorrectly.

Thanks Cosmicbeing!
I appreciate you taking the time to do the chart again.
There are some parts of the reading I find confusing. But, the question was answered. I am currently unemployed - so the chart is pointing to me being, more or less unemployed until August (2 months). Will keep you updated.

PentQueen

Hi CosmicBeing,

I'd like to know if I will be finishing a group project (that I've been working on for 4 years) in the near future?

Thanks!
PQ