Added scans

WolfyJames

I thought about adding scans of the cards back then but I was sure it was not okay, so I ended not doing it. I've just learned that as long as the scans are low res then it's okay. So I have edited my posts in most of the threads to add the scan of the card. In some other cases where I did not post in those threads, I've responded with a pic of the card.

It was a lot of work to scan the deck because the results were always too dark and I could not see any of the details on the cards, I made numerous attempts. I've managed to come up with a perfect scanned version. Enjoy!!!

Miss Divine

I thought about adding scans of the cards back then but I was sure it was not okay, so I ended not doing it. I've just learned that as long as the scans are low res then it's okay. So I have edited my posts in most of the threads to add the scan of the card. In some other cases where I did not post in those threads, I've responded with a pic of the card.

It was a lot of work to scan the deck because the results were always too dark and I could not see any of the details on the cards, I made numerous attempts. I've managed to come up with a perfect scanned version. Enjoy!!!

Thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time and effort for doing this. :)

Hemera

Thank you WolfyJames, this is really useful! The pictures are a great help because sometimes one does not have the deck at hand (like when reading the threads at work }) :D) and it is not easy to remember all the details without the pics.