View Single Post
Goodbye :(

littlethings 
Goodbye :(

Hi Raven,

Thank you for starting this thread! I'm planning on doing this, I'm just not sure yet which deck to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carojulie View Post

I suppose one challenge for me will be to find a space in the house to leave the spread out for 12 days, out of reach of my kids, and, even worse, out of reach of the cats (my cats always seem to be drawn to anything tarot related, and love to come up and sniff the cards and eventually lie on the spread). But I will come up with something !
I am already picturing in my head a quiet sacred place, a beautiful reading cloth, crystals and incense burning slowly while the cards are thoughfully added one by one. It might turn into a summer altar.. if only it could rest 12 days undisturbed in my home.

I am very excited
I usually read at my desk, which is not big enough for a 12 card spread. What I did was get a large piece of foam poster board and then put a second piece of the foam board over the spread. I then secured them together with clips/clamps. That way the cards stay put until you're ready to work on the spread again. Even with kids and cats
Top   #10