View Single Post
Citizen

joya250 
Citizen

hey! I made it! ... I have a lot of catching up to do, but I figured I'd jump in here. .... and pardon me if I ramble... just kinda thinkin' aloud here.

The Death Card. This is actually one of the first cards that I saw the image of that made me decide to purchase the deck. I think it perfectly illustrates the idea of a "parallel universe" -- the realm of possibilities. We are vast. There are no confinements. Change can be (should be) fluid. "Energy is neither created nor destroyed, it simply changes form."

To me this card is comforting, in that "everything happens for a reason" or "higher purpose" type ways. It is if the meditating person is connecting to his (her) Higher Self and visa versa. The lines of communication are open. Reflection of macrocosm and microcosm, so above so below, etc.

This card reminds one that there is nothing to be afraid of. That there are other possibilities. You need to "let go" (traditional meaning for this card, I think) and "Let God" (Argh! I know, I know. But you know what I mean.... "god" "goddess" "higher power" "higher self" "whatevers")

This is actually also a good illustration of physical death as well. It helps keep things in perspective.

Does she write more about the meaning? I'd love to read it. Wish I knew German, but it's all Greek to me!

(edited to fix smile-guy icon)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #8