New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

Bluefeet

Wondering the differences between the three editions? ;)

See my side by side pictures, from left to right: 1st edition, 2nd edition, 3rd edition.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 180
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 156

jema

They seem more harmonious, neither too pink or too pale. and I love the new backs!!
Really looking forward to seeing this in person :-D

Bluefeet

Second group order package has arrived! Shipping everyone's decks today. :D

eltarot78

This is very good news, thanks EnchantedShadow, we continue to maintain timely and now just need to get to their final homes and know what they found

agviz

Wow!

The Robledo TdM 3rd Ed. and Dodal arrived yesterday and they're fantastic. The Dodal is great, but the TdM is so wonderful that it is my very favorite Marseille in my collection. The images are incredible - the deck looks old and vibrant at the same time. I can't stop looking at the artwork. The cards feel different from any others I've held; maybe I'm crazy but they feel almost velvety. They're kind of bendy in a good way, but feel sturdy. And such a perfect size too.

Pablo, you're a great artist. I feel lucky to have these decks. Please keep making more great work. I know you said we should wait a few days before using them... but I couldn't resist. I might add that I was blown away with the very uncanny readings they gave.

I also love the geometric overlay card. I've seen geometry examples in books by Fred Gettings and Wilfried Houdouin, but this is the first time I've seen an overlay included with the cards. Really brilliant and I look forward to using it.

Enchanted Shadow, thank you very much for arranging the orders - it's really appreciated! This was a very worthwhile purchase.

Bluefeet

Great review, agviz! Thanks for posting! I completely agree that Pablo's art is truly amazing. ;)

eltarot78

Thanks for your review agviz

Makes me very happy to be to your liking,
feel they are in good hands and well appreciated.

Paper I use is the best I have at my disposal, and as you have seen in TdM II,
because of its size produces a better deck made.

I'm glad you could not resist reading with
what I was saying were not orders,
only suggestions :)

Now I was intrigued
very uncanny readings they gave, in what sense?

if you want to share

Bluefeet

Just a heads-up - group #3 is still open for orders! This will be our final group, so please join quickly before it closes!

~~Group Three~~ 2 slots open

-Tarotwolf, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1, Dodal x1

-tedglart, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1, Dodal x1 Payment received, thank you!

-Caitriona, Robledo TdM 3rd ed x1

**Dodals are all gone at this point, LAST TWO Robledo TdMs available for grabs!

agviz

Now I was intrigued
very uncanny readings they gave, in what sense?

When I asked a series of questions on the same topic, I had several of the same cards appear in the same place in the spread. It seemed to give me very harmonious answers.

I'm fairly new to reading with TdM, but I find the deck very engaging. I observed that the characters' glances towards other cards really added extra depth to the reading.

I love the look of the characters in how they are drawn and colored. They are quite vibrant, yet they are on a parchment-like background which makes it feel as though something timely and present is flowing from the past.