Page of Cups reversed as feelings?

spiritofjosh

I did a 6 card spread on somebody from my past and her feelings/how they see me turned up with a Page of Cups reversed.

I tried searching this forum and online in general and can find the meaning but not specifically on how somebody views another person. Is it trying to say she finds me as unavailable and she needs to look elsewhere or that I feel that way about her...that she's unavailable and I need to move on? Or something else completely different?

I understand some may think the other cards in the spread should come into play but I wanna see opinions on just this one.

AzulParadiso

She feels Page of Cups reversed towards you. She may see you as attractive, cute, but immature. It's an immature sort of "crush" that isn't long lasting. Her feelings for you may be somewhat superficial, and not lacking stability. She may also feel like you aren't serious about a relationship with her. That your feelings aren't deep enough - superficial. I hope this helps.

Metafizzypop

I think she sees you as being the Page of Cups. Pages can represent messages. Reversed, the messages aren't getting through. I think she sees you as being hard to communicate with. You don't share your feelings well, at least, not in her opinion. She might find you emotionally unaccessible.

spiritofjosh

thank you both for the clarification!

PAMUYA

Page of cups reversed on how someone sees someone. They see this person as, Very immature, self centered, selfish, unable to communicate, or see other's point of view. Upright this page is very different.

spiritofjosh

Page of cups reversed on how someone sees someone. They see this person as, Very immature, self centered, selfish, unable to communicate, or see other's point of view. Upright this page is very different.

Well, that'll explain how I'd think they would see me haha. I have no problem admitting that.

lilangel09

It could mean that they see you as someone who hides or denies your feelings.

The Divine Ms T

In the title of your post you asked about her feelings but in the body you asked how she sees you. Either way, the word "impulsive" comes to mind.