Heart of Faerie study group

DragonFae

I'm having the same problems....so far i havent really read unless...I've explroed the card myself...and very little looking at book also...want to really get my own impressions first

faunabay

faerylvr said:
That makes total sense to me...especially given what my experiences have been like. I however have been reading yours and DragonFae's and it hasn't seemed to influence what mine have to say at all...as a matter of fact it is good to see that we are all having different experiences with them.
That's good to know it hasn't influences you to read what they're saying to us. It'll make it easier on me when I break down and have to read what you've said. :p

DragonFae

These faery cards are quite as delightful as the first deck...in fact I think maybe they talk to me even more...but perhaps it is just that I have become a better listener...

faerylvr

faunabay said:
That's good to know it hasn't influences you to read what they're saying to us. It'll make it easier on me when I break down and have to read what you've said. :p

Well I can tell you Paradox didn't say a lot...LOL so it might be a safe one to start with :D

stargazer

My deck is on it's way.
Could I join in when it gets here?

faerylvr

stargazer said:
My deck is on it's way.

Absolutely!!!!!

stargazer

Great stuff! I'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow. :D

DragonFae

stargazer....did you get your deck? What do you think?

faunabay

stargazer said:
My deck is on it's way.
I second dragonfae's question. :) Have you gotten the deck yet?

We're ready to have more people to play with us and the fae! :*

Courtnis

I wanna play....

I just got my deck for my BDay and am ready to jump in. I will be joining please :)