View Single Post
Citizen

juliecucciawatts 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter
Thank you so much! :-) I've gotten to the worksheets for this card and really noticed these 2 things when I started the coloring part and the list of symbols, and just had no idea what they were.

I was tickled pink with getting this card, as a new deck relationship card, even before I knew what it meant. I've been going through a tough time lately and there is just something really special about the Prince of Coins. He just looks like he must be an awesome buddy to have in tough times. He looks like he knows stuff, but hasn't let it make him bitter, even though he has been there too.

Is the prince bandaged or just protecting himself from future injury?

I love the red bandanna. Red is the base chakra color and also known for strength and courage. It also looks smashing against the blue water and white stones.

I think too he would be an awesome guy to have as a companion... Probably knows a lot of secrets on building temples to align with cosmic happenings. The red of his bandana keeps him grounded while he manifests these spiritual ideas. I'm not sure if his bandages are due to injury or for prevention of injury I'll let the reader decide...
When I picked a card to represent my relationship to this deck I got the high priestess. This made me laugh since a lot if this deck came thru dreams!
Julie
Top   #5