The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

gregory

I think we will need to use USG and trim that fraction down..... I could call in Ric.... ;)

Le Fanu

OK, all updated. I'm thinking "broadly" the same size and by my measuring, I think the Hudes would be fine, gregory...

Oh and you mention the LoS Egyptian Chariot; I already put in the 9 of Cups from this deck. I'll go for your Thoth Chariot, trimmed. I love that card and that's the Thoth represented!

Someone else mentioned Queen of Swords, but cardlady already bagged that one. Sorry! Please check list carefully so there are no repetitions. I've taken out my "Reversal" Love Tarot card for your Cat People Hanged Man gregory, because I prefer it!

Thanks for the offer zan, but I think I'll hang on for another Queen of Batons seeing as yours has a chunk taken out of it. maybe I'll get back to you if we don't find another one.

Faunabay - yes - MRP decks are definitely welcome. A little trimming will make the FM part of the deck!

kafkasghost, I'm not sure exactly what the 9 of Receives is...

I love some of these names; Tarot of the 78 Spares! LOL that's a good one! Frankendeck.. surely that's a contender for the winner. Can I choose the name seeing as I won't be in the final draw? Please.....

And I love the fact that the RWS Fool "opens" the deck. Thank you BlueDragonfly and thank you for offering to contribute a patchwork bag. Thank you everybody for contributing! This will be a true collectible!

zan_chan

The Melting Pack?

thorhammer

Do you want mine? *she said meekly* Or is the Mystic Meg just too naff?
Le Fanu said:
I love some of these names; Tarot of the 78 Spares! LOL that's a good one! Frankendeck.. surely that's a contender for the winner. Can I choose the name seeing as I won't be in the final draw? Please.....
I think that's more than fair :) I'm still rooting for the Lighter Weight . . . I am such a sucker for an intelligent pun! (If you don't get it, say it out loud . . .)

\m/ Kat

Le Fanu

thorhammer said:
Do you want mine? *she said meekly* Or is the Mystic Meg just too naff?
Sweetie, your Mystic Meg contribution is in!! Check the list! And very much apppreciated!

Oh and - my mistake - it isn't Frankendeck, it's Frankendecken. Even better! :D Name still to be decided....

Cardlady.. can you check your Stella tarot? I had a Stella tarot Justice and thought it might be too small. Is yours the AG Muller edition?

emmsma

I wanted to contribute a card from Merlin Tarot, but when I looked through them to select one, I found the entire deck is re-ordered so the number on the card will be all wrong.

What say you, Le Fanu? Would the wonky numbering exclude the deck?

zan_chan

This thing is obviously going to need a Haindl card or ten. If no one else contributes one, I would happily break into one of my spare decks...We'll see towards the end what's left :D

Alta

Down for the Hierophant (Hudes) and 3 of pentacles (Illuminated).

Skimo

If you want I have an extra King of Wands from the Transparent Tarot...

morticia monroe

I've got a few cards.

Feng Shui-Two White Tiger

Feng Shui- Knight White Tiger

LS Dragons- The World

Aquarian- Knight of Rods

Ukiyoe- Page of Pentacles

There is also an Empress card from a gold-leaf Marseilles deck of some sort (EMPRESS in 5 languages up the left side of the card,,,LoS?)

Oh, and I think I also have a spare Magician from the BBC Gold.